Denki Kaminari X Reader

Requested by lunathedemoncatgirl

Christmas Cheer.

Holding a bat you slowly walk past your house being woken up from what you could fathom as someone breaking into your home.

As you turn the corner you're met with a yellow head as your instinct was to hit him, hearing the clank and fall.

Hearing a groan you look at your assailant and gasp, "you hit me" "YOU CLIMBED THROUGH THE WINDOW, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A ROBBER" you screamed back at the boy.

Who was your boyfriend Denki.

You help him up as he holds your head, "you're not going to be much of a hero if a quirkless girl can beat you with a bat" you giggle as he pouts.

"where you're parents"
"at the grandparents, wanted to avoid drama this year"
He nodded as he smirked, he ran up behind you and picked you up as you squealed.

He gave you butterfly kisses as you try hide, "no Hahaha-stop I'm ticklish"  you speak between laughter. "I know" he replies as he sits you down and continues.

Eventually stopping you gasp for air he smiles like a boy on chrismas as he looks at you. He kisses you quickly as he runs back from he head hammering scene and comes back wearing a santa hat and has a bag full of presents.

"I know you didnt want anything and said you couldn't get anything but-" he blushes and rubs his head. "I saw small things that reminded me of you and got them"

You were speachless as you tear up, "b-but I don't have-" "you're the only gift I need" he spoke up as you hug him.

You run to your room and grab a gift aswell, as Denki looks at you "I found a part-time job and worked a few overnight to get you something"

He chucked and opened it to reveal a small pikachu figure as he sparkled in aww, as you smile "it made me think of you aswell"

For that night on all you did watch chrismas movies, sipping hot coco in each others embrace.

_______________________________________

Yes I'm late with the Xmas one shots but ye better than nothing. Happy late chrismas and new year.

Need chocolate.

Peace out

👑
🐺