[smut] Shoto Todoroki X Reader

This was requested by @animeobesser8475

I hope I am able to full your sinful disires 😈😈😈

Contains sexual content (oral and vaginal sex) no like, no read, stay innocent

THERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT AT THE END

Misunderstanding

Walking with Uraraka and Tsu to class because you forgot your lunch in class. "(Y/N)-chan *ribbit* how's yours and Todoroki-kun's, relationship like? *ribbit*" Tsu asked seeing you blush a bit "it's been great he took me to the park the other day and we got ice cream" you smiled and Uraraka smiled "neeee and those bug bites seem to have stopped" she grinned you wanted to push her into a wall but controlled your telekinesis.

"y-yeah they did" you walked seeing Uraraka opening the door only to hear her gasp "what's wro-" you stopped yourself as you felt your mouth run dry and your heart squeeze painfully.

Your boyfriend Todoroki Shoto was kissing someone you believed was more smart, beautiful than you, well everyone did.

Momo Yaoyorozu

He aasees you and pushed her away she turns to see you. They both look at you, your legs shaking and tears begging to fall from your eyes, Uraraka and Tsu looked at you in sympathy as Todoroki took a step towards you "(f/n) i-" suddenly the desks covered doorway blocking him from reaching you as you ran off.

You ran pass everyone who looked at you concerned as you ran to the dorms not hearing Todoroki shout for you, you managed to get into your room and lock the door hearing a bang as someone slammed into your door.

Hearing a groan you covered your ears. Not wanting to hear him

"(f/n)!!!"

"oi listen to me please-"
"do away you two-faced bastard"
"it's not-"
"leave me alone!!!" and with that any  object was thrown at him, he had no other choice but to leave you alone.

(lelelele time skippe)

You've been avoiding him ever since the incident a week ago, you'd see him and walk the other direction he'd be behind you  would use your Quirk to sling something at him or slam doors and lockers in his face.

Sitting with Deku, Uraraka and the gang talking about vacation, suddenly they all go quiet. You look at them "what's up-" suddenly your taken into the air and flung over a cold shoulder.
Instantly knowing the owner "oi! Let me go" you wiggle like a panicked worm trying to escape Todoroki's grasp.

He ignores you and walks past everyone to a uncharacteristically uncrowded and flung you into a storage unit as you get up he locks the door icing it for measure.

You back up as far as you can on some containers seeing him sigh in annoyance

"get down here"
"NO"
"(f/n) (l/n) get your ass over here before I force you"

You yelp and slowly sit down on the container and he walks up to you and sits next to you his fire side near you, feeling the heat radiate off him. It was silent

"look it was a misunderstanding" you scoff "seeing momo, the next best female hero to be kissing you the next best male hero, yeah right it was a Big misunderstanding"