[soulmate AU] Todoroki X Reader

Adult todo whoop

My dear

Your life as only consisted of black and white, no surpise considering you haven't met your soulmate, you're mother always made it seem like it was the most amazing thing.

You however never believed in the soulmate tale, you carried on with life not really interested in finding your soulmate, you thought of you find them, you found them.

Your head shakes to bring you back to reality, you look at the coffee shop which wasn't relatively busy. Yawning  you turn around and signal your boss you're making yourself a cup of coffee , not that he minded you always pay for it.

As you make it you hear the door opening up and a few high pitched squeals, you turn immediately to be met with a gun to your head. Gasping you drop the cup as it steams up liquid escaping, hands up in surrender.

The door blows off as three heros step in, "you bastard act like a!!-" the spiky haired shuts up seeing your head met with a gun, "oh no" a curly haired man muttered as the man moves so he faces them but pulls you forward to an uncomfortable position and holds you tightly gun still attached to your skull.

Your heart jumped erratically as the shear panic of the weapon and suituation, "I-I'm leaving here! You can let me go, or this girl goes bang!!" he yelled stuttering at the beginning.

He pulls you closer to stairs to the roof as the hero's stay still in checkmate.

Pulling you up the stairs you fight back the tears, it's hard to see in the black and white blur. He pulls you out  of the stairs to the roof leading to a alleyway, a nice escape.

"well gal it was nice knowing you" he laughs as he pushes you off the one side of the roof, screaming preparing for your end, but you land on something firmer and softer than the ground.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you thought it was only a lie, but you hear a soft monotone voice, "you can open your eyes, you're safe" you're eyes slowly blink open as you look up and met a pair of eyes.

But somethings different, you look up to see bicolor grey and blue eyes you gasp as he also seems to hold he's breath.

'What the hell' you thought as you look at him, 'falling to my death isn't the way I wanted to met my significant other?' you're snapped out of your thoughts by his chuckle, "don't worry I didn't think I save my soulmate from a fall either" he smiles softly which makes you blush and giggle.

He puts you down as the other hero's bring back the villian, you smile at todo and walk to the villian, standing in front of him he glares "what the-" he stops as you full force kick him in between the legs.

He whaled in pain as the two men flinched at the thought of pain as Todoroki just stared, "stupid ass" you spat as you walked back into your work.

Todoroki followed you back as he grabbed your arm and turned you, "when can I see you again?" he asked as you looked at him and flickered your eyes from him and anywhere else.

You snuck your number into his hand as you walk back to the stand, and smile, "come back soon, sir" you wink and smile as he looks at you and smirks he moves closer to you and grabs your hand and kisses it.

"Very soon my dear"

_______________________________________

I will no longer add people who have requested, cause I get hurt then they read and don't even message me a thank you.

Anyway, I'm a bit down lately that's why requests are slow please be patient.

Peace out

👑
🐺