[fluff] Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

Knuckle head

You sigh as you look at the thermometer, that's way to high you thought as you collapsed against the bed.

You could see Bakugou shouting at you yesterday as you played in the rainy weather 'your gonna get sick you dumbass!!' you really didn't want to see that smug 'I told you so' look on his face.

"ahhhhh I should message-- someone that I'm sick--" you rasp as you fall asleep drained from the sickness.

Bakugou walked into the classroom immediately looking for you not seeing you talk to Iida or Shoto.

He frowns even more noting your not here walking his desk, sitting down and watching the door hoping your late.

By lunch everyone figured you were sick or something though Iida said you should tell someone. Which upset Bakugou 'i miss her' he thought as he jumped up in surprise.

Did he just think that!? He thought as Kirishma smiled at him "missing your crush Bakugou?" he asked "piss off shitty hair" he shouted at him as he angrily wrote down notes to give to you.

***

You groan as you sit up feeling even more sick, you grab your phone and see that some of the students messaged you. You smile and send them a message.

***

"ehhhhh (y/n)-chan is really sick" Uraraka said as she looked at her phone as everyone looked at her "yeah she said she has a high fever"  Bakugou ears perk as momo talks.

"since she's sick, will anyone help her get her notes" aizawa stated as Bakugou put his hand up "I'll fuckin do it" he sighed as everyone looked at him.

"that's very unusual for kacchan--" "shut up!! Deku!!"

After school Bakugou collected your notes and as he was about to walk out Kirishma shouted "say hi to your crush for me!!" he looked at the time 'I have 15 minutes to try kill him' and with that he ran after Kirishma.

***

You heard a knock on the door, groaning you get up almost feeling like throwing yourself down the stairs, managing to get to the door you open it to look at Bakugou as you slowly blink, trying to register what's going on.

"ahhhhhhh" you say slowly closing the door "I'm now hallucinating" Bakugou grabbed the door flinging it open "oi, I'm here to give you notes and this is how you--" he was stopped by you roughly coughing crouching down.

He leans down and pats your back, looking at you concerned, "now I know your gonna say, I told you so but--" your suddenly lifted up and see your door closing and your carried upstairs "ah my rooms is the one on the right" he grumbles as he moves into your room.

He puts you into the bed and feels how cold you are, "I'm gonna make soup" you nod shrinking into a little ball as Bakugou looks at you, cute he thinks as he walks away to go to the kitchen.

As he walks into your room he sees you sitting upright looking at him, he brings the soup and places it on your lap, "thanks" you smile and clasp your hands together. As you were about to eat he sees you struggling to stay up "hold still dumbass" he says as he grabs the bowl, you look at him and blush as he holds the spoon in front of your month.

You blow to cool it down and put it in your mouth as he feeds you your soup, "so mhm, what brought you here?" you ask as you enjoy the soup, "I brought your notes for today, lucky your sorry ass we didn't get homework" you sigh in relief, "thanks Bakugou, your my hero" you didnt notice his small smile.

After taking your medication you yawn as you look outside "you should *yawwn* go now or else your parents might be worried" you say as you lay in your bed.

"they know I'm here, so don't worry" he says running his hand through your hair. You smile at him "Bakugou is actually really kind" he blushes and growls "am no--" "I like that part of you as well" you whisper as you fell asleep.

Bakugou looked at you then smirked "your so cute....... It just makes me love you more." he states caressing your hand softly before he decides to leave.

"goodnight knuckle head" he says before leaving the room, not seeing the steam coming off your head.

_______________________________________

I'm alive, half way done with requests

Are any of you amazing people interested in supporting me in cosplay or just want to give a donation.

I'm just curious if you want to.

I have no idea how to back up my one shots (pm me if you do) incase it gets reported for any reason

Coffee, dabi, lemon, coffee,

Love ya people

Peace out

👑
🐺