[Angst] Vampire Todoroki X Reader

Forever my lover

You pant heavily into the air as you look a Todoroki above you, his breathing more controlled as he moves and and lays next to you his sweat covered back illuminating in the moonlight.

You turn your body to look at him as you feel his cold hands caress your cheek "are you alright my love?" he asked as he smiled as you close your eyes "Yes, that was just a bit to much for me" you laugh as you collapse and smell the scent of  roses and Todoroki.

You feel something wet against your neck as you close your eyes again as Todoroki continues to lick and kiss your neck. You softly moans he moves his hand slowly down your back "shooou" you whine "you want another round?" Shouto bites your ear and looks at you with lust filled eyes as you feel him get up and turns you around

*****

You woke up in a large empty bed as you see it morning, you groan getting up as you stretch picking up your clothes as you walk out the room to hear a squeak as you see Todoroki's sister "ah! Fuyumi is everything all-" she pulls you away quickly from the room, "hey! Wait what's-" she hushed you as she takes you to the stables.

There you find a horse, prepared as she gets you near as she sighs "Father found out about you, I'm sorry I caused this" your eyes widen Lord Endeavour hated humans "alright, I understand" you comfort her "I'll be in the town to the north" you say as you mount the horse and exit the castle.

****

Todoroki looks at his angry father as he scowers to find you, Fuyumi nods making Shouto sigh in relief as he knows your safe "So, the little whore escaped" Endeavour booms making his son glare at him, only to then smirk "No matter"

"the hunters will kill her soon"

Shoutos eyes widen "E-Excuse me" he asked as Endeavour looked at him out the corner of his eye "I had already sent hunters out to find her, and end her short life" he turns to face the boy "You are to become the next great vampire king, I'm not letting that thing-"

"That thing is the love of my life!" Shouto screams "She makes this hell livable" he states turning around walking away "And I'd rather die than live an internity without her"  with that he runs to find you

Your eyes open as you recall the previous memory of riding into the woods then darkness, you hear laughing surround you as you see glowing red eyes and fangs " well we found her but, let's have some fun with her." one states as you close your eyes preparing for the worst.

****

Shouto ran, his vampiric power helping him run the far distance as he got hold of your scent, he was scared, he wasn't afraid to admit that he's scared to lose you, he knew he needed you ever since he met you.

Flashback

He turns his neck to the sound of a stick snapping only to see wide (e/c) eyes, he remembers the beauty of seeing those eyes for the first time. But he believed he was a monster... as a vampire hunter laid beneath him dead, hearing hunting dogs, he tires standing up but his knees can't support him, he needed blood.

He sees a hand in front of him as he looks up to see you trying to help him "you'll be executed-" you shake your head as you pull him up "I'm an outlander... Hurry, they'll be here soon" you say helping him into the woods.

He stares at your figure as you clean his wound on his stomach. 'Why' he thought why would you help him? A monster. He looked at your eyes again "you have extremely beautiful eyes" shouto unconsciously spoke only to slap his hand against his mouth as he sees you freeze. You look at him and gave him, what he could describe as the most angelic smile he's ever seen.

"thank you" you say cleaning up, putting the stuff away you accidently cut yourself on an sharp object bleeding quite steadily. Suddenly your pinned against the wall as you look up at him as he was heavily panting and his eyes held an animalistic hunger in them.

He swallows as he looks at the blood flowing in your arm, he moves closer and licks the blood as you are dead still and look at him. He pushes himself away holding his throat "I-I'm sorry" he wheezes trying to leave.

You pull him back and hug him from the back, shocking him "why are you apologising for who you are." something inside him snapped as he turns around and kisses you, it just felt right for him, you let him kiss you. he finally pulls away "I need to feed" he pants holding your neck as you laugh as you hug him "then feed"

You woke up in bed later on something soft as you slowly open your eyes to see the man in front of you, watching you.

"umm good mor-" "I want you to be my queen" you look at him sitting up covering the sun (with clothes you naughty people) as he moves quickly to avoid the it, "But you don't even know me?" you say as he kisses your hand "True, then please" he asks pulling you into the shadows.

"let me get to know you my love?"

He let's his tear let lose as you slowly breathe in his lap your eyes dimming but look at Shouto's eyes smiling "I just remembered the night we met" you whisper closing your eyes as shouto hugs you tighter "I love you...... My king"

****

"I'll always love you my Queen." he states smiling at the grave as the sun started to rise burning his skin creating a sizzle sound, as he now sits next to you feeling his cold body warm up, he looks at his hand to see you holding it, he says one more thing before turning into dust.

"because your forever my lover"

_______________________________________

Listen to sweater weather for the end it fits in

I ligit can't wait for my Deku cosplay.