[angst] Bakugou x reader

This was requested

Quirk- teleportation; reader can teleport to anywhere they have seen or to anyone they've touched it takes more energy to transport people with them.

They're gone

You'd never thought the years at U.A would go so quickly, you miss Aizawa as your teacher and goofing off with your friends, and still being a young, love couple with Bakugou. When he accidentally confessed when you got injured when you asked him why he cared and screamed

"CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU    (F/N) (L/N)"

Though back then you passed out after he screamed due to fatigue. But when you woke up the was still there and you returned his feelings.

Now you both graduated, your known as (H/N) (hero's name) the heroine that is anywhere. And Bakugou was well.......  Bakugou. You both lived together, but things aren't always in good times.

Bakugou came home looking a little- I mean pissed a lot. But hid it well. Until you brought up having kids. (y'all are like 24-25)

"Da fuck you say?" Bakugou sneered making you flinch, "w-well I mean we've been together for a while and I thought we could-" "could what? have a fucking crying, loud annoying shitting baby to keep us up all night!!" He started shouting "well I'm sorry I wanted to have a family with someone I love dearly" "well maybe I didn't want to have a family with you " his voiced laced with anger and hatred. Suddenly you slapped him, the sounded echoing through the home, he was about to scream at you but you pushed pass him to your shared room, tears brimming your eyes you quickly packed your stuff into a bag.

He walked into the room seeing you packing your stuff and demanded you stop but you scoff, and finish packing your main belongings and walk to the door, but suddenly an arm is in front of you "I'm not letting you fucking leave" he hisses, you didn't dare look at him because you were crying. You teleported to the front door opening it and slamming it closed, hearing bakugou shout at you to come back but you went to the car, got into and drove away before Bakugou could reach you.

You started dialing your friend on your phone.

Hello
Uraraka
(F/n) what's wrong

By now your crying hard, trying to hold it together.

I-i need a place to stay for a while can I stay by you?
(Y/n)......... Yes, come by I'll get some (f/d) ready

You thanked her hung up and drove to her home. Once you got there you hugged her and sobbed telling her everything, even Izuku was there (they're a couple in this) to comfort you, saying you could stay as long as you needed to. Grateful you said you'd help when and where you could.