Chisaki Kai X Reader

⚠️Warning a bit of force sexual tension⚠️ I haven't caught up the anime I be sad😭😭😭

Quirk= reader chan has the ability to secrete sterilisation liquid from there hands (hense wears gloves)and the liquid can injure or affect people but to much of the liquid starts to affect reader chan to.

He's occ in this one shot

Mine

You laugh at the thought of being the strongest person in Chisaki's organisation, you were forced here when your parents owed them money and handed you over like rotten meat, he killed them anyway and kept you saying you could help 'cleanse the world' something along those lines but you followed in fear of what you saw he did to your parents would happen to you, he kept you nearby as what his subordinates called you his sanitizer.

That was due to your ability to secrete sterilisation liquid from your hands you found medical gloves and kept them on incase you made the liquid to acidic it wouldn't hurt anyone, you stayed in a small apartment near the organisation incase Chisaki needed to be cleansed of the world's filth as he always said. Hearing a knock on the door you walk to it to see your neighbour, absolutely hammered this night.

"Wrong house" you state and close the door only for it to slam open and he pins you down to the wall, immediately sliding his hand inside your shirt, panic flares "Oi! Let me go!" you scream while kicking your legs trying to escape, he begins licking  your neck smelling a heavy scent of alcohol on him, he manages to remove your shirt and bites into your skin hard. You scream in pain feeling blood flow down your neck whimpering as you can't do anything, your quirk was not going to work because you had gloves on.

Suddenly the man is off you and you slide to the floor looking up to see a very angry Chisaki which you have never seen before , the man gets up "w-whooo do you fucking think you-" he had no time to finish when Chiskai put his hand over his head immediately blood splattered everywhere in the hallway.

Everything went silent only things heard was his heavy breathing and your whimpering (😏😏😏) you yelped when a pair of hands pull you up you nearly fell onto him but lean against the wall, hitting his hands away from you. "I-I-I-I'm fine Chisaki, y-y-y-you don't n-need to touch me." you choked out he knew it was you respected his 'everything is filthy' thing.

Suddenly he is eye to eye with you, it somehow makes you calm looking into his golden eyes. "you're not fine" he states grabbing you softly this time surprising you and leading you to the bathroom (oh hoodoo) you were seated on a stool while Chiskai tried to find your medical kit "ah bottom cupboard on the right" you state he looks to also find high quality medical kit, for him he assumes with sterilizers. He grabs the kit and a sterilisation bottle before walking to you, since your shirt was already taken off the wound was surprisingly deep and could get infected, he took a cotton ball and soaked it in sterilisation liquid, you moved your neck to the side so that he can properly clean it, and as soon as he applied the pressure you hissed in pain, a scorching feeling against your whole neck. (Sterilisation liquid hurts like a bitc-)

"hold" he commands and you do as he finds a gauze and tape to close the wound eventually done he sighs and washes his hands seeing your blood go off his hands makes him feel like he injured you and he feels and pang in his cold heart, he looks at you for comfort but your gone. He walked out the bathroom to see you came out your room with a new shirt on. You smiled at him "Thank you Chisaki, it seems I owe you again" you say walking to the kitchen "coffee, tea?" you ask walking past the body "tea" he sighs sitting in the couch.  You humm and boil the kettle you walk to the body and remove your gloves secreting a liquid instantly melting the man's body he watches you do what you do best.

As the body dissappears you hiss again in pain making Chisaki tsk, you over used your Quirk, "I told you never to over use that" he states looking at you get up with a slightly rashed hand "I'll be fine Chiskai" you state going back to the kitchen making him tea.

As you walk to him you place it down while he gives a small 'thank you' you were about to sit opposite him but he had different plans "come here" you looked at him, "sit here" you turn into a rose how badly your blushing.

WHY MUST I SIT ON YOUR LAP!?!?!

But you didn't argue you were about to sit with your back facing him but he grabbed you and turned you and pulled you down, so that you straddled him, you felt steam lift off your head.

"Umm Chisaki what are-" "close your eyes and keep them closed. " you sighed in defeat whatever he was gonna do, you couldn't stop him. You hear rustling and metal sounds making you freak.

Is he....... Taking off his mask.

You felt his hands circle around your wound 'hmm that feels a bit roughyou thought 'it's his hands without gloves' he slightly moves your shirt down making you jump a bit in fear after what just happened "relax, I won't hurt you" he stated you could hear he took his mask off,  he suddenly moves forward and you felt a pair of lips lightly on your shoulder, making you blush.

Wait..... What is he-

Your thoughts were cut off as he does it again, only a bit harder and moving up he gets a bit daring by nibbling a few places or licking it, seeming to like the taste of you, you slightly moan when he sucks a certain spot you feel him smirk against your skin, focusing on that spot making you whimper and moan,  he moves up nibbling on your jugular making you tingle, behind your ear, then pulling on your earlobe making you gasp trying hard now not to open your eyes.

He stops his ministries, as you hear him breathing next to your ear, he moves again to look at your face. Twinged with a red tint, mouth, slightly open and eyes still closed making him chuckle, he looks at your lips "open your eyes (F/n). " he states and you do, surprised he called you but your first name.

You look into his eyes only focusing on that when he moves closer his lips barely touching yours.

"listen here" he states and you nod "you. are. mine" he growls possessively making you nod "who do you belong to?" he asks moving his hands to your back "I" you breath feeling your heart beat hard, you admit he was a very handsome man, but this you never expected this to happen in a million years you swallow the lump in your throat

"I belong to you...... Chisaki Kai. " you say

He smiles "good girl" he pulls you into his body, lips connecting in a passionate kiss, you carefully wrap your hands around his neck not 100% sure if it was alright but he seemed fine with it as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.
You feel his tongue glide against your lip and open your mouth, which flipped the switch for him as he went rough instantly dominanting your mouth.

You moan in submission, as you allow him to explore your mouth which he enjoys, but it was short lived as his phone rang. He growled in annoyance breaking the kiss seeing he string of saliva break as he grabs the phone.

"What" he growls as his hand wonders to your ass rubbing it and giving it a rough squeeze making you squeak and rest your head against the crook of his neck, "We can discuss this later I'm busy" he sighs and hangs up the phone tossing it onto the table

"Now where was I" he thinks as he gropes both your cheeks making you slightly whimper

"Ah yes, I was busy still making you fully mine "

_______________________________________

I'm back from the depths of hell

I'M SO SORRY GUYS MY PHONE IS JUST A LITTLE BIT CRAZY BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE

I love chisaki his my bae.

Peace out