Yandere Villain Kirishma X Reader

Now that I think about it I've never seen a yandere Kirishma.

Contains some blood, violence and breaking of bones.

Quirk: phasement- Reader can manipulate her body to phase in certain ways like go through walls let things go though her or to hold something but not get harmed by it.

Run

Your footsteps thudding against the wet street. You didn't care about the rain nor your bruised feet, you just had to get away.

You had to run and run and run and run.

That was the only thing you thought of. Your heart dropped when you heard laughing behind you, you knew who it belonged to.

"awwww, (y/n)-chan don't run away" he laughed "where can you even go?"  he continued, you ran faster but soon felt the cold, hard surface as you slipped and hit the ground.

You feel his hand on the back of your neck. "Did you think I wouldn't notice you sneaking out?" he growled, clearly angered by your actions. His hand hardens against your neck threatening to injure you.

"p-please" you whimper quietly "let me go" he shakes his head, "you know I can't do that my love." he coos in your ear. "Hey!! What are you doing to that women." A voice shouts as Kirishma looks to see a group of men maybe 5 or 6 and one has a phone out to call the police.

He smiles "ohh nothing...I thought out would be nice to walk outside and get some fresh air right love.... Love?" When he looked you had disappeared, and your padded footsteps were just in earshot.

"why is she running." the man asked as another called the police knowing the man "hello police please hurry! The villian red riot is here and is chasing someone in the--gahhh" he was suddenly impaled by Kirishma's hardrened arm. As he began to slaughter the men cuting their heads off or impaling them though their stomach.

You heard their screams making you cry. You thought how many men and women has he killed to have you. Hundreds or thousands of people?? You heard loud footsteps behind you as you realised he was sick of your running game and caught you.

You activated your Quirk so he went straight through you. He smiled wickedly "ohhhh as mad as I am I truely do love you and that Quirk" he says slowly walking to you as you back away "I remember when you showed it to me, telling me that I couldn't hurt you with my Quirk, it made me think, ahhhhh  she's the one."

When your back hit the wall you panicked and before you could phase Kirishma grabbed hold of both your arms, "and as much as I love it, please stop being a pain in the ass!" he shouted activating his qiurk as his hands dug into your arms breaking the skin and bone causing you to bleed a lot.

You scream in pain and he smiles "oh I didn't mean to hurt you, no no no I'd never want to hurt you again, but you needed to be punished and this is what I can do for now" he grinned widely showing off his unnatural teeth. You tremble as the scene in front of you scared you.

The blood on his attire from the slaughter and the maddening look he had in his eyes mad you realise you couldn't run forever.....

Suddenly his head lashes to you and his shark-like teeth latched onto your collarbone. Your eyes widen "N-no no please Kirishma no PLEASE DON'T --AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" You scream in pain and fear as his teeth sank into your skin tearing the soft flesh away as you allow tears to flow, in the corner of your eye you look at him as he released his teeth and licked the broken flesh with his bloodled mouth as you assume was an apology.

You whimper and fall slack against his chest. You've lost to much blood as he wraps his arms around your body then picks you up "I'm sorry dear, but that mark looks pleasant on you, it just screams that you are always will be mine" he said in a caring matter that would've been sweet if not in this situation. 

You looked at him dazed because of the loss of blood and the adrenaline stopping, your vision is fading in and out as you see him smile, "oh man you look so cute right now its unfair" he laughed walking passed and on the dead men "almost like a princesses saved from her true love" he spoke more to himself then frowned.

"you belong to me (y/n). Can you not see that?" he questioned "You are mine, and mine only. Nobody deserves to have you or even look at your beauty. I made you mine." he growls possessively as your vision and hearing finally stop as you fall into deep slumber.

You woke up in a familiar bed and held back tears as you saw him above the bed looking at you, "morning princess. How are your arms feeling? You looked at arms wrapped in a casts you couldn't phase like this and that grin told you he knew that.

"now that you can't run for a while, why not we do something together" he smiled getting on the bed "hmmm wanna watch a movie. Or eat some (fav food). I know!!!! while your here ill get a pet for you so your not lonely when I'm out killing people!!" he laughed and you started silently crying.

You felt him wiping the tears away. "don't cry my love" he kisses your nose. "I won't hurt you anymore.... Unless absolutely necessary" he stated strictly.

"DON'T RUN AWAY AGAIN" He spoke threatenly as you felt yourself shiver and tremble as you quickly nod. "good girl" he returned to his happy aura and kissed your lips quickly.

"well! I have to go do some work with the villian league, be back soon love with some food" with that he left as you curled into a ball and cried. And begged and preying someone can save you.

Or you'll just run
and run.
and run.
and run.
and run.
and run.

Even though you knew you couldn't escape him.

________

"Deku and Shoto, this was from the call earlier, it seems red riot was the one who did this and by the looks down the road he got who he was after" the policemen reported as they looked at each other and Bakugou came as well

"she's still alive then."
"he wouldn't kill her."

Bakugou clicked his tongue getting their attention as he held something. "this belongs to (y/n)... Look it has a tracker, she knew she wouldn't get far with that shitty bastard after her" he growled

As they nodded "let's get the gps system and find her before he decides to move again."

_______________________________________

.......... What the fuck is this?????!?

Oh right I forgot I'm a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bit insane.

Let me know what you think I've never written something like this.

Peace out

👑
🐺