Dabi x reader

part two of kitty.

Fun

Quirk: Jaguar

Reader is an Jaguar neko with night black ears and yellow eyes and does everything a jaguar does including sleeping on trees and can transform into one

Requested more dabi and part 2 so 😜😜😜

You woke up in a rather comfy and warm area, craving more you purred and nuzzled into the warm thing until you heard a chuckle making your body freeze "Comfy Kitty" you snap your head to the voice only to be met with blue eyes, you jumped off him landing on the bar table, on all fours, fur standing up,ears back and hissing.

You take a look around seeing a few people and remember the portal man called kurogiri and the leader shigaraki, you step back and growl "Why did you bring her?" Shigaraki asked rather annoyed looking at Dabi (I wrote Fabi like bruh, his fabulous~~~~~) you look at him as well not growling anymore but your tail flicked in agitation. He shrugged "I like her, so I took her, got a problem handy man" he simply replied ticking you off, until you saw Bakugou.

"Bakugou?!" you leapt to him but a hand grabbed you from behind by your neck and lifted you up "not so fast" they responded and threw you into Dabi who secured you in his arms while you wiggled around "Oi let her fucking go" he snapped "we'll make a trade then" Shigaraki raised his hand "her freedom, if you join us" Bakugou flinched you looked at him then back at the hand man, which was quite close, you planned on kicking him

But you faltered when Dabi nibbled the shell of your ear "N-Nya" you meow in embarrassment your body fighting his now "Oi I said don't-" "You said before that you've been won over by all might" Dabi stated matter-of-a-factly his one hand edging to your lower stomach making you squeak and blush, "so........ I'm keeping little kitty if you join us or not" he stated smirking, then picking you up "where ya going?" Toga asked failing her arms "my room" "oooooo have fun" you began to panic and failed around kicking, hissing, biting, it all was in vain but  you managed to slap Shigaraki with your tail.

(Le time skip)

Once entering his room he let you go, pouncing you land on the bed looking around,windows locked no other exit except the door and his in the way "my, your eager" he chuckles making you scoff "listen here blue eyes" you speak seeing him cock a brow at the nickname "let me go through that door and me and Bakugou leave and I considere you a nice person" he laughs at you bargaining he turns around t lock the door, your ears flicker at the sound.

He turns to you with a smirk hiding something, you think of what it could be, well that's until you feel weak, "hmm? So catnip also works on Jaguars to" he hums taking off his coat "Ba-basssstard" you slur trying to stay alert he crawls on the bed you try move back but you hit the wall he pins you between his arms looking at your flimsy body and panting mouth "hmmm, you look so nice ne" he whispered moving a hand from your hair then cupping your cheek, he could hear you purr you moved your head nibbling on his fingers and licking them, the catnip taking full effect.

He looks at the show below him, he didn't know why but he was so obessed, everything about you just drew him in and now you are his, forever (no yandere maybe another one shot) he was brought back when you stopped your ministries and you tail curved around his arm on the bed supporting him, "something wrong......kitten" he whispered the last word into your ear biting it making you moan, "I f-feel soooooo weird" you mewl blushing not being yourself, "hmmmm is that so?" He asked cupping both your cheeks resting on his elbows "maybe.... I can help" before you could ask how chapped lips met your own, you immediately returned the kiss your arms wrap around his neck bringing him closer making him groan and smirk into the kiss.

He pulled away quickly to look at you, your eyes met his and you had a very noticeable blush on, he couldn't tell if it was from the Catnip or the kiss, he went for another but forced his tongue into your mouth, you had no complaints accepting it, as he explored your mouth you moaned into the kiss his hands were about to go under your shirt, until

Yoooo! Dabi, Shigaraki is calling ya! You ain't frisky yet so let's goooo

God he wanted to burn Twice at that moment he groans in annoyance breaking the kiss seeing a string of saliva.

He stood up grabbing his coat but before he left he felt a pair of feline eyes on him turning to see your confused yet tired eyes "don't worry kitten I'll come back soon"

He opens the door and was about to close and lock it

"Then we can have some real Fun"

____________________________________

Phone is soooooo slow help meeeeeee

Want coffee or Dabi can't choose

Peace out