Izuku Midoriya X Reader

Study dates

You sigh in stress looking at your work load. You had to much work to do, as you look at the ceiling, I wonder if anyone is looking for me. You thought as you grab your phone and look at it only to smile

Izu-zu: hey are you busy?
Izu-zu:heey bunny, are you studying?
Izu-zu:love you, I'll visit later

You sigh putting your phone away, getting new motivation to finish. But as you were about to write, you felt someone grab your shoulder.

Screaming you turn, grab the assailant and sling them to the floor with a long bang, you hear them groan, you look at them and spot a patch of green hair and gasp "Izuku oh my flippers! Are you okay!?" you ask as he turns around looking at you with a painful smile, "I see you've gotten quicker with your reflexes" he groans sitting up, grabbing his notebook.

You giggle at his perseverance and sigh looking at your work. "do you need help?" he asked as you sparkled in gratefulness "please! I've finished most it's only--" you scrowl in disgust of the subject "(least favourite subject)?" Midoriya asked as your pouting proved him right.

He laughs at you as he sits next to you, you suddenly stop as your stomach began growling, "(y/n)-chan" Midoriya asked sternly making you gulp "haven't you eaten since lunch?" he inquires as you smiled nervously "and it's nkw 22:45" you groan.

"Look I know that, but I have no time to eat I'm not as capable as you to finish my homework quickly" you state as Midoriya holds your hands " I get distracted easily, I'm lazy, I'm--" your shushed by lips in your own, "I'll order some (favourite fast food) and (drink) then we'll sort this out" he states while your noses are touching.

You smiled at him as he walks out, you stand up and stretched then collapsed on your bed sighing as you blush into the pillow smiling, how did you manage to get him as a boyfriend. You slowly you close your eyes hoping to rest your eyes for a bit.

"(y/n)-chan!" Midoriya yelled getting no response "food's here! Come on" he shouts as he walks to your room only to chuckle at the site in front of him.

You were curled into a little ball, clinging onto a fluffy pillow and softly snoring he walks to you and shakes you gently "(y/n), hey" you mumble in response.

"come on bunny", he says seeing you smile knowing you love that nickname. "mmmhm, to lazy" you yawn as you stick out your arms turning on your back.

He smiles as he leans down pulling you up and you clinged onto his back as he walked down the stair way giving you a piggyback ride.

Finally getting to the kitchen you and Midoriya ate both of your food as you were enjoying the rest of your drink you hear Midoriya laugh.

You feel his fingers in your lips as he swipes off some off your food and eats it making you blush, "how funny is it that at the beginning of our relationship I was the one who was mostly blushing" Midoriya stated smiling as you smile back.

Deciding to get him back, leaning over the table you gain Midoriya's attention as your lips met his, only for a couple of seconds and then you pull away.

You look back to see a very red Midoriya who looked like a statue, "I'm sorry what were you saying" you giggled as Midoriya just smiled at you, he loves it when your stress free and laughing.

he stands up and cleans up as you wash the dishes. He hugs you from behind, "let's finish the work and then we can watch (fav show)" you smile as you both walk up the stairs holding hands.

***

"(y/n)!!!, we're back!" you mom shouts from the door. Your mother looks at your dad as he shrugs, "honestly that girl" you mom says walking up the stairs opening your room.

"(y/n) were--" she stops at the scene. You were in Izuku's arms as your curled into his chest and his head resting on yours, the blanket covering both of you as your show played in the background.

She smiles and quietly takes a picture, "let me send this to Inko" and with that she closes the door.

_______________________________________

202k WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Btw if your still keen on supporting me I'll soon let you know how, but I have more requests to do.

Who wants a late valentines Lemon ❤️🍋🤔