[Lemon] Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

And the winner of the deal wasss

Bakuhoe

Merry fucking Christmas

You were screwed.

You looked in the mirror rethinking this suituation, Katsuki might not even come home since it was chrismas there was a snow storm and he said he didn't want anything in particular for Christmas.

You sighed and decided to go get some hot coco and watch the grinch or the gremlins.

As you stirred the coco you didn't notice the main door opening and a certain atomic bomb walking through the door, he looked at the women in front off him in shock and smirked.

He silently walked to you and squeezed your butt cheeks making you squeak.

"OH MY--oh Katsuki, you s-s-scared me. " you stutter in the end as you realise what you didn't want him to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He saw.

He looks at you and switches off the stove and looks down at you.

"red suits you" he grinned as he hands immediately roamed your curves making you shiver "l-look I know you didn't want any gifts but-" you stop when he decided to bite your neck from jaw to collarbone leaving red and purple marks.

"hmm? Oh yeah I did. What about it" he states as he pushes his body into you, you could feel the heat radiatong off him and the heavenly scent he has.

"well then I thought, I-I could be your gift" you mumble as Bakugou pauses his ministry and looks at you directly not saying anything.

"I-I know it was a b-bad idea sorry I-" you were interrupted by his lips capturing yours in a passionate kiss. "(y/n) I love you but shut the hell up" you nodded and opened your mouth inviting Bakugou into your carvern, and he doesn't miss a beat as his tongue explored your mouth.

"you taste like coco" he grumbled as he broke the kiss and you smiled bashfully "katsu, let's take this t-to the bed" you blush a heavy red

He chuckles at you "heh, I told you red suits you..... Mrs Claus" you giggle at his choosing of words, well it was your fault for wearing a short Mrs Claus outfit.

His hands went from your waist to your cleavage as he unbuttoned some of the buttons showing even more of your breasts as he gave a sensual squeeze making you mewl in pleasure, his hands moved to your ass squeezing to signal you to jump.

To do as command and wrap your hands around his neck and your legs around his waist. As he began biting your neck again and walked to your shared bedroom.

"oi" he growlsaking you look at him "pick a number" you looked at him confused as he stared at you inpatiently "ummmm 3?" you say looking at him as he smirks pleased by the number.

You were thrown onto the bed "hope you don't mind, I'm going rough today" he husked as he harshly bit into your neck feeling small liquid come out "aah I-it's fine, I was kinda expecting you to be so. " he looked at you in understanding "this is why I love you so much"

You smiled and arched your back as he sneakily got 2 of his fingers into you core and gradually fingers you.

Soon enough he deems you ready and strips you both, "as much as I like seeing your tight little ass in that dress.. But seeing it bare" he paused to slap your ass "is still my favourite" he turned you around and pushed your head down into the pillow and lifted your hips up.