Bakugou x chubby reader x Todoroki

Quirk: bubblegum- reader chan  has a quirk that makes them swell up and become bouncy  and more round and spits sticky gum or bubbles that explode and smells like bubblegum (I like this quirk like a LOT its cute)

Choose one

You were in English class with Present Mic teaching about the difference of their and there to Denki when you felt two pairs of eyes on you, you look around to see bakugou looking at you to which he scoffed and looked forward and then you saw Todoroki also looking at you and he just stared at you....... it kinda made you uncomfortable so you paid attention to class until Present Mic shouted "(Y/N) pass me some gum!!! Yeah!!!" Making everyone laugh including yourself and made a small ball of gum and tossed it at him "Today's flavour is vanilla so enjoy" you commented making everyone awww at your quirk everyone liked your quirk even though it did make you differently shaped unlike the others they loved you just the way you were which made you feel accepted.

(Time skip to lunch)

You happily ate your lunch next to Uraraka and Tsuyu  until Uraraka smelt you creeping you a bit "(Y/N)-chan smells like bubblegum its so nice" she commented making everyone chuckle "Can't help it" you snicker "it comes with the quirk"

everyone talked until Midoriya asked someone for mint which you gave him some of your gum that turned green, but before you could give it to him Bakugou grabbed it scaring you and everyone else who didn't see him  "Whaaaa!! Baka you scared us" you exhaled in fear at his angered face at you "uummmm Ba-" before you could finish Todoroki popped up next to you making you pop as in you accidentally activated your quirk and became a bouncy ball. "Todoroki..... its nice to see you and all but please try refrain from scaring me to much, you to bakugou" you whined as Uraraka and Iida actually rolled you away,  you didn't have time to see Todoroki and Bakugou have a deadly face off and walk away leaving Izuku and Tsuyu confused until they realised

"Poor (Y/N) ribbit"
"........He stole my gum...........''

You thanked Aizawa for helping you with your quirk as he shooed you away and walked off you sighed gaining the attention of the two who accompanied you there, "What's the matter" Uraraka asked "Those two have been like this for while now" you stated looking ahead "What do you mean" Iida inquired looking concerned "Lately I've noticed that they always look at me during class and now as soon as one of them comes near me so does the other and I think that-" "(Y/N) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" a explosive (pun intended) voice boomed gained all your attention, you yelped and started speed walking in the exact opposite direction ignoring the blond and the two you left in the dust.

During hero training all might said to team up with whoever you wanted, you immediately saw the two boys slowly walking over to you, you turned quickly away from them in panic and went to Midoriya who paired up with you gladly you owed him big time and apologized  for putting him on the spot and gave him gum which he was grateful for. You turned to see the most hilarious thing because now Bakugou Katsuki and Todoroki Shouto were teamed up. You and Izuku's training went very well turns out that you can make a type of bubble that he can hit into far places and then you explode them to make a sticky trap, everyone thought it was awesome team work while two certain boys scoffed (BUNCH OF BABYS) but then Izuku accidentally hit the bubble weirdly that it went to the back of todoroki's back and exploded making him all sticky. You and Izuku ran to him and apologized which he said its fine "(Y/N) take Todoroki to recovery girl just in case" all might said making you gulp, todoroki smile and Bakugou explode with rage "DEEEEEEEKKKKKKUUUUUU".

While you were walking with Todoroki to Recovery Girl you noticed he was very very close to you "umm Todoroki-kun, are you alright your quite close to me" you asked trying your hardest not to blush "Im good" he stated not moving an inch. Once Recovery girl checked on him and he was fine he was told to go change out of the gum covered clothes you excused yourself and just as you were about to walk off Todoroki followed you like a lost puppy "Todoroki........ the boys changing room is the opposite way" you deadpanned turning to face him he had his hand out "Can I have gum" he asked more like commanded you looked at him "YOU ARE COVERED IN ENOUGH GUM" you loudly stated blushing, which he adored "Yeah but" he walked closer to you making you walk back and hit the wall "I want some of you" he boldly stated putting both his arms on the wall caging you in "I know you know that both me and that Bakugou are wanting your attention" he whispered in your ear "I like everything about you (Y/N), your personality, body and talent" he talked like it was nothing like HOW!?

But before you could say anything he was ripped off you and there was Bakugou looking pissed off as usual "and you think I dont huh half and half bastard" he snarled explosions popping off his hands and Todoroki lets some ice out you couldn't do anything except stare sure you thought that they both might like you but you were thinking its a 1% chance  they both looked at your blushing face and took a step closer to you,

"(Y/N)" they both said in unison
"You have to make a choice"

(After school),

You were out of it, afterward those words were told they left you to decide but, during the last period you where thinking so hard that you didn't see a ball come full force at your face and knock you out cold. You woke up to see Uraraka next to you "hey welcome back you okay" you nodded but your face said otherwise "whats-" "I can't" you said  she knew it was because of the boys who were outside the room listening 

"What do exactly mean then?"
"I can't choose one"

The boys looked at each other shocked by they make two choices

1. Try harder to gain her love
2 Or share her love together

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that was crappy. I couldn't think well  I have a massive headache constantly and I'm struggling to sleep

Please send request via the bored or PM me.

Peace out