𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 29𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Do what tha fuck makes you happy, cause at tha end of tha day guess who still gon be thea?" Kaltain asked, glancing over at me and back at the road.

"Guess who mama." He said, lightly slapping my thigh. "Me." I replied, leaning back in the seat. "Right so don't tell me that yo lil brotha makin yo pretty ass upset. Punch the lil nigga if you got to, I taught you pressure points." He said, turning into the Wendy's parking lot.

"Na whatchu want?" He asked, rolling down his window.

-

"Can you shut up?" I asked Nai, frowning lightly while walking up the last stair. "No, cause its sad that you really had that happen at 15. You a hoe, periodt." He said, going on and on.

I made my way to Sagiras room as he followed me still talking which made me tone out everything he was saying. Once I got in her room, I closed the door in his face and locked it.

"What he blabberin bout?" Sagira asked, looking up from her phone. "The thing that happened when I was 15." I mumbled, laying in her bed.

She sighed and put her phone down. "When you gon tell mama and pops about that shit?" She said, staring at me after cutting her phone off.

I bit the inside of my cheek before shaking my head. "Never. I can't and I don't want Nai or Sai to know either." I replied, taking my hair out the bun I had.

"If you don't Nai is going to keep sayin that you got a t- I don't care. Even if he find out he gonna keep saying it anyway. It really don't matter at this point." I interrupted.

"Hes petty and it isn't going to change not one bit." I continued, tying the string to my sweatshorts.

"Haven't seen Monte around in a while." I said, changing the subject. "Me and her is over. She toyed around with me too much and I got sick of it." Gira said, looking at her nails.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. Sagira being over Monte? She so full of shit cause I know in a few days she gon be right back with her.

Lying like that knowing damn well she gon go back. This what mama was talkin bout. I just hummed and turned my head towards the TV.

"I'm not lyin this time, stop doin that." She said, slapping me in my back making me hiss.