Chapter 1

Once both my suitcases and 3 boxes of my random belongings are packed into my somewhat tiny car (that I recently brought myself) I look back to Emily and her boyfriend.

Emily was my roommate when we were both freshmen in college.

Now I was moving back home to help my dad, especially with Stiles. That would mean quitting my job here and moving out of my apartment with my best friend.

It was quite early, about 7am if I wanted to be in Beacon Hills this afternoon.

As I looked at Emily she was pouting and already had glossy eyes.

"There's no need to cry. We'll keep in touch, I promise." I say and give her a quick hug. She immediately starts crying and takes comfort in her boyfriend's shoulder.

I say another quick goodbye to them both before climbing into my car. I immediately put GPS so I can actually get back to Beacon Hills.

Emily and her boyfriend wave me off as I drive out of the parking lot and head straight for Beacon Hills.

****
Driving through Beacon Hills was kind of nostalgic. It kind of made me miss my mom but also my annoying little shit head of a brother, Stiles.

I used to babysit Stiles far too often before I left and I can say he gets worse and worse with the years that pass.

When I drive on to the drive of my house I immediately notice my old Jeep, which is now Stiles'.

My dad wasn't home by the looks of it. I get out of my car and grab my bag from the passenger seat and sling it on my shoulder.

I let myself in and look around the familiarity of the house.

I head upstairs to my room and drop my bag on the floor before going opposite to Stiles' room.

When I open the door I look around the room and my eyes immediately land on Derek Hale.

"Nia?!" Stiles jumps up far to enthusiastically and rushes over to hug me. I hug him back and look at him confused as to why there were two random boys in his room.

"Why the fuck is De--" "Look Miguel came to visit, wasn't that nice of him." Stiles cuts me off whilst gesturing to Derek.

"Miguel." I mutter confused and Stiles nods.

"This is Danny, we're doing some lab work." Stiles says and I wave awkwardly at Danny.

"Miguel." I point at Derek who had now clenched his Jaw. "Yeah." Derek answers bitterly. "Right." I say and turn back to Stiles.

"I need someone to help me bring my stuff in from the car." I say to Stiles. "Uh, we're doing some work. Can you wait?" Stiles asks and I groan and turn to Miguel.

"Come on Miguel. You're family so it's not rude." I say looking at him and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh my god get your ass up." I groan walking over to him and pulling him up. "Move it Miguel." I say pushing him out of the room whilst he looks at Stiles for help.

"Yeah Nia, maybe you shouldn't be doing that." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "I'll do as I please." I say closing Stiles' door behind us.