Chapter 35

I rush inside the McCall house to see Stiles throwing up, what looked like bandages.

"That's disgusting." I say rolling my eyes.

A hand reaches up out of the bandages  and pulls itself up. It lunges for us but Scott and Peter lunge forward and force it into a seat.

Scott starts to take the bandages off to reveal another Stiles. "Scott?" He asks confused before looking around the room.

"Scott." Deaton says. "Where are they?" Scott asks and that's when I realise. They're gone. Lydia and the other Stiles.

Scott runs outside in attempt to find Lydia.

"Is it really you?" I ask Stiles and he just looks down at himself and shrugs. "I feel like myself, but am I?" He asks and I shrug.

I don't care if this isn't even him. I just need to hug my brother.

****
I hold Stiles' hand whilst Melissa does some medical checks. "Well medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person." Melissa jokes. "Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" He asks and I sigh.

It makes sense to me. This has to be our Stiles. The other Stiles, void Stiles, took Lydia and ran. Our Stiles would never do that.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks when Scott comes into his bedroom. "Yeah." Scott says and I wince. "Okay, lets do this." Stiles says and I grip his hand a little harder.

"Guys, we have to do this." Stiles says and I scrunch my face up. Another reason why this has to be Stiles right? He's willing to do this.

Scott helps him downstairs but I never take my hand out of Stiles. We're scared.

"Do you recognise me?" She asks Stiles. Stiles lets go of my hand and I look up at his eyes. "It'll be okay." He says taking a step forward towards the older lady.

"Stop." A girl says coming through the door, a girl that I've seen too often. I think Derek said her name was Kira.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles says and a bring my hand up to my mouth to bite my knuckles.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom don't do this to him." Kira says. "It's already done." She says as the Oni appear.

Scott puts his hand on my shoulder. I close my eyes the second they grab Stiles. Even if this is the void Stiles, I'd rather not see him get stabbed the shit out of with swords.

I hear Stiles grunt and I open my eyes. He's on the floor and the Oni disappear.

I rush to his side and grab him to pull him up. "Look behind his ear." Kira's mom says and I do exactly that.

"It worked." I say as they rush over to me."So I'm actually me?" Stiles asks. "More you than the Nogitsune." Kira's mom says.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asks. "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." Kira's mom says.

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asks. "It depends on how strong he is." Kira's mom answers.

"What about Lydia, why would they take her?" Scott asks. "He would only take her for an advantage." She answers. "You mean her power?" Scott asks. "The power of a Banshee." She says nodding.

****
I drive Stiles and Scott to dad's office. Dad needs some good news right now.

We walk in and head for his office.

"If I could just find my keys." Dad says and I turn to Stiles. "In your coffee cup." Stiles says and dad turns to us. "You always drop them in your empty cup." Stiles says pointing at dad's coffee cup.