Chapter 45

Date night. That's what im dying for. That's what I would die for. The whole time Derek and I have been dating, we haven't been on one date. Not one at all. 

I wouldn't complain except for the fact we're setting up for Scott and Kira to have a date. If Scott a true alpha who doesn't catch a break can go on a date, surely Derek and I can.

I'm not gonna ask him, he should ask me.

I'm easy to plan a date to go on with. I would do pretty much anything for a date, But Derek oh- no. Derek would be so difficult to go on a date with because he is difficult.

Once we finished setting up, we drove to my dad's place.

I went inside and dragged Derek inside with me.

I found Stiles and Malia in the living room, doing homework. "Hey dudes. Looks like you're having fun." I say sitting beside Stiles. I pull Derek down beside me and put friends on the tv.

"Drop what you're doing, we're going out for dinner. Whatever you want." Dad says walking into the living room.

"Dad  I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything." Stiles says and I look over to dad confused.

"Well... there's debts we no longer need to worry about." Dad says and I grab Derek's hand as dad pulls out an envelope. "What is that?" Stiles asks and Dad hands him the letter.

"A letter of apology from Eichen House. Apparently they've decided to forgive our debt due to, uh... Well  you and Lydia almost getting murdered." He says and I perk up.

"They can do that?" Malia asks. "They sure can." I say looking up at dad who was smiling. "I've never been so happy to have almost been murdered." Stiles says cheerfully.

"Then some angel, who's anonymous, has paid massive chunks out of our medical bills. We're gonna be okay." Dad says looking between Stiles and I.

"And right now, I can afford to take my kids and their lovers out to dinner." Dad says and I jump up as I cringe. "Don't say that ever again." I say patting his shoulder.

"Derek, Malia, what's your favourite food?" Dad asks. "Deer." Malia bursts out and I laugh softly.

"Pizza, she likes pizza." Stiles adds for her. "Derek?" Dad asks. "Pizza's good with me." He says and I squeeze Derek's hands.

****
Dinner was lovely, I loved having dinner all together. We've only ever had a meal together once and now everything was

Watchin the game was actually horrendous. Stiles, wasn't doing so well.  He got body slammed and I look over to

Stiles comes over to us and starts telling us he's worried about Scott and he's gonna start looking for him.

"We can check our place." Derek says and I nod as we stand up. "Do you want me to stay here incase he shows up?" Malia asks and Stiles nods. "Yes." He says and the four of us leave the game.

When we get back to the loft, Derek sighs as we look inside. "You should call your dad." He says and I nod before doing so.

"What the hell happened?" Stiled asks. "It was supposed to be a date." Derek answers. "They were both here?" Dad asks. "Now they've both gone bye byes." I say and Stiles rolls his eyes.

Stiles phone rings and he answers it.

"They're in Mexico. Kate took them." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Of course she did." I say sighing.

"We need to go." Stiles says rushing to the door. "No, we can't go now. It's to late. Plus we need to come up with a plan." I say and Stiles sighs before leaving with dad.