Chapter 37

"Dad is that you?" I call as someone walks past my bedroom door. "It is but be quiet, it's early." Dad says opening my bedroom door.

"What's going on in here?" He asks and Derek stands up. "I'll go make coffee." He says walking past us and downstairs.

"I know I moved home to help you with Stiles." I say and sigh. "That wasn't the reason." He says and I groan and nod. "I know, I know." I say sighing.

"Anyway. I can't live here anymore. This room gives me a sicky feeling. We've cleaned up all the blood and all the mess thats the police made but I can't." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"What I'm trying to say is that I decided to move in with Derek. It's time. I just, im 23 and I don't want to live at home anymore. I've got a business that's doing amazing at the moment. I've also got someone who puts up with how annoying I am." I say and dad nods.

"I'm only 5 minutes away so I can come home whenever but I just can't live here anymore." I say and he nods. "That's okay, Nia. Honestly, I've been waiting for you to turn around and tell me you're moving out." He says and I smile at him sympathetically.

"You just have to tell Stiles." Dad says looking around my room which is now basic once more. "I will tell him." I say and dad smiles.

Derek comes back up with our billionth coffee of the night/ morning. "Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Be gone by the time I come home." Dad jokes and I smile. Dad leaves and we continue to put my stuff into boxes.

"I'm starving." I complain and Derek laughs. "Stiles is awake." He says and I groan. "I'll go get breakfast." He says grabbing his keys and then leaving.

"Hey- oh jesus. What's happening?" Stiles asks and I sigh. "I'm moving out." I say and Stiles' face drops.

"I know it's not ideal but im not even gonna be that far away. I'll be at the loft. Anytime you need me I can get to you in 10 minutes." I say and Stiles sits on my bed.

"Are you sure you wanna live with Derek? He's kinda boring." Stiles says and I laugh. "I've got enough humour for the both of us." I joke and Stiles smiles.

"You're good for him." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "We aren't having this conversation." I say and he smiles.

"Whose gonna make my breakfast, lunch and dinner?" Stiles asks and I roll my eyes. "Im sure you can come over for dinner, or we can come over here. I can still make your lunch. And if you're lucky and you stop by the coffee shop in the mornings before school, I'll give you some free croissants or whatever." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you Nia." He says and I nod. "That's quite alright." I say and he smiles.

"Derek's gone to get breakfast." I say sipping on my coffee. "What the hell have you done to Derek Hale?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "Charmed him with my sexy skills." I say and Stiles scrunches his face up in disgust.

****
Aftee breakfast, all three of us load a bunch of stuff into Derek's car. Including a mirror which he's not happy about.

When we get to the loft, I take a box of things up and Derek brings the rest of the things up, mainly because I'm lazy.

My phone rings as I unpack my clothes into a dresser upstairs.

"Hey, Issac. Everything alright?" I ask putting it on speaker. "Yeah. Can I come over?" He asks. "Of course you can, we're at the loft." I say as Derek brings a mirror upstairs.

No one comes up here so Derek has said I can do whatever I want with it. You know what I'm thinking? Closet.

We head downstairs for a coffee break when Issac gets here. I sip on my coffee as Issac bites his knuckles nervously.