Chapter 16

I wake up and take my head off of Derek's chest. I didn't really know what to do, as he was still asleep.

So I just climbed out of bed, put on my pyjamas and headed downstairs. "Morning." I say when I see dad buttering some toast. "Morning sweetheart." He says and I smile. "I'm gonna head out in a minute." He says and I nod. "Alright, well have a good day." I say and he smiles. "You too." He says before heading upstairs to check on the boys.

Whilst he's up there, I ger started on breakfast.

"Make sure these boys get to school." Dad says as he leaves. "Will do dadio." I say making him chuckle.

I was in the middle of cooking when Scott and Stiles came down to pester me. "Did you find anything out?" I ask them and they reply with a sad "no."

When Derek comes into the kitchen, I hand him some coffee. "Thanks." He says before leaning against the counter and taking a sip.

"When did you get here?' Scott asks. "He's always here. He's never at his own place." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"Let's go." I say pushing Scott and Stiles to the table, with their plates in my hands. "No seriously Nia and Derek are connected at the hip. They're always together. It's actually quite disgusting." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"Just because you're jealous Stiles, doesn't mean you can be cruel." I say putting their plates infront of them.

"Did you find anything last night?" Derek asks. "Not really." Stiles says and Derek sighs.

"Look, we have to get them out tonight." Derek says and I agree with him. "Meet at my place at 5, we'll go over the plan." Derek says and the boys agree.

After Derek showers and gets dressed, he heads back to the loft to check up on Issac.

After he leaves, I get in the shower and get dressed and ready for the day myself. I put on some light blue jeans and a lilac crop top, do my makeup and beach curl my hair.

****
I did some simple chores around the house and an early dinner, which was put in the microwave for dad and Stiles.

I also went to the coffee store between 11 and 3 to help out and make sure things were going okay.

When I get to Derek's it was like 4:15. I head up to the loft and help myself in. "Hello." I call walking into the loft.

"Yeah we're here." Derek says coming into my eye view. "Hello." I say and walk past him, brushing his arm slightly.

"How's Issac?" I ask sitting down on the sofa. "Issac is fine." Issac says coming down some stairs. "Good, im glad. The quicker the return for you to go back to school." I say and Issac groans.

"What is your obsession with me going to school?" Issac asks and I smile and shrug. "Education is an important thing." I say and he rolls his eyes before sitting down with me.

I sat with the boys until Peter got here and which was slowly follwed by Stiles and Scott. We then proceed to stand around the table as Stiles goes over the plan.

"You see this." He says pointing to a point on the blue prints of the building. "This is how they got it. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. It leads down, inside into the wall of the vault. Which is here." He says circling stuff in red.

"One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now that place is so small, it took them 12 hours to drill into that wall. Which is stone by the way." He says looking around at us.

"Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash to the guys back on the roof, through that one little shaft through the wall. Boom." Stiles says and me and Derek exchange looks.