Chapter 4

My alarm shrieks, waking me up. I head downstairs and start making breakfast.

Stiles rushes down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab his bag. "Gotta go." He says and I raise an eyebrow sternly.

"No you aren't you haven't had any breakfast." I say and he groans. "Nia I have Lacrosse this morning. Don't be an ass." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Sit the fuck down Stiles, it won't take that long." I say before shoving a glass of water infront of him along with like two pancakes. "Eat them and you can leave." I say before putting Stiles lunch in his bag.

"Did you uh get a hold of Derek?" Stiles asks with a mouth full of food. "Yes." I say bluntly before packing up food to take to the station for dad.

"You know, he's not a good friend. You should make different friends." He says and I laugh. "Okay Stiles." I say patting his shoulder. "I'll see you later." I say as he finishes his food. "Yeah, bye." He says before rushing out the door.

After putting my fathers food in a container ready to take to him. I head upstairs to get ready.

I have a shower and brush my teeth. Once I was out of the shower, I blow dry and curl my hair into beach waves.

After choosing out a white dress with black polka dots and a brown denim jacket I get changed into them.

I do my makeup and then look for matching shoes. I end up wearing the swade ones I wore yesterday to match my jacket.

I head downstairs and straighten out the living room and kitchen.

I grab my car keys and the contanier of pancakes for dad before heading to the police station.

When I get there I head to the front desk. "Miss Stilinski, it's so nice to see you." The man at the desk says. "You too deputy, is my dad here?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No he's not, you can wait in his office though." The deputy says and I thank him. "Okay thank you." I say before heading to his office.

I sit down and decide to go on my phone for a while whilst waiting for my dad.

"Nia, I didn't know you were stopping by. Is everything alright?" Dad asks and I stand up and turn to face him.

"Yeah everything is fine, you skipped breakfast so I brought it to you." I say signalling to the container. "Thanks sweetheart." He says  before hugging me.

"It's going to be a long day today." He says before taking a bite of a pancake. "Oh, are you gonna be able to come home for dinner. Im making lasagna." I say.

"I don't think I will be. You can just leave me a plate in the microwave or something." He says and I sigh. "Or I can bring it to you. That way you won't starve to death by the time you get home." I say playfully and he smiles. "Sure thing kiddo." He says happily.

When I leave dad's office I head home straight away.

When I get home I sat in the living room and watched Friends until about 4pm when I realised Stiles hadn't came home, obviously.

So I decided to make dinner.

After I made dinner I put dad's in a container, ready for me to take to his office. I put Stiles' food on a plate and into the microwave.

I take my plate and a bottle of water to the table, where I eat alone.

My phone rings and I read Emily's caller ID before answering.

"Hi." I say answering the video call. "Hey hey hey." She says smiling. "How are you? How's Beacon Hills?" She asks and I groan. "Its alright. Lonley, but its alright." I say sighing. "Does this mean you'll come back?" She asks and I just laugh it off. "No." I say playfully.