Chapter 38

This is fucking shit.

I've been here forever.

I have a constant headache and keep knocking out.

It's a surprise I'm not dead to be honest. I got shot and I've obviously lost a lot of blood.

I've tried to stand up, it's not really a smart idea. Everytime I do, I just pass out again. Standing up takes every ounce of energy I have.

I flashlight shines and I groan. "If you're gonna kill me, hurry up." I croak out in almost a whisper.

"Nia, is that you?" A voice asks and I push my eyes open. "Scott?" I croak and he nods. "It's me." Scott says and I let out a heavy sigh before being forced up. "Ow, be careful." I groan as my eyes flutter shut.

"Nia?" Stiles yells and my eyes flicker open. "I'm alright." I say softly as he gets to my side.

"Where's Derek?" I ask as I'm hoisted in to Stiles arms. "Uh... don't worry about that for now." Stiles says before I faint again.

****
"Just wake her up. She fainted ages ago, it shouldn't be that hard." Stiles shouts and I wince. "She's waking up." A more feminine voice answers. "Stop shouting." I groan.

"Girls take her inside. I'm gonna come back for her just after I drop Derek and Scott off." Stiles says as I basically get dragged around.

Im hoisted onto something more comfortable and Stiles grabs my hand. "You hear that? I'm coming back, I promise." Stiles says leaning over me. "Derek. Make sure he's okay." I say and he nods. "We've got him. We're going to Deaton. I'm gonna call dad." Stiles says and I nod.

"I've got it from here." Melissa says and she leans over me. "It's okay, we've got you." She says and everything blurs in with the ceiling.

****
"She's opening her eyes!" Stiles says and I flinch and groan. "Shut the fuck up." I say moving to run a hand over my face.

I sit up and look between Stiles and my dad. "Where's Derek?" I ask and Stiles sighs. "He's at the animal clinic." Stiles says and dad sighs.

"I've gotta head to work. Are you okay?" Dad asks and I nod. "Peachy." I say and Dad nods. He kisses my forehead and heads out to work.

When dad leaves, Stiles' phone buzzes. "I've gotta run." Stiles says and I perk up. "Is it Derek? What's going on?" I ask and Stiles sighs. "I've got it. Rest." Stiles says and I nod.

****
"Get up." Stiles says and I groan. "Come on. I signed your discharge papers. Get dressed. I brought you some clothes. Meet me at my car." Stiles says urgently and I roll my eyes.

I pull on some leggings and a sweatshirt before getting in Stiles car and heading to Scott's house.

When we get there I walk through the door.

A younger version of Derek appears in the hall and my eyes widen. "Nia?" He asks and I nod. "Oh finally, someone who's not crazy." He says and I have to refrain myself from wrapping my arms around him.

Derek grabs stiles and pulls him upstairs.

We get into Scott's room and Derek slams him against the door. "Okay, I didn't lie. I omitted certain truths. Vital trutha now that I think about it." Stiles rambles.

"I don't wanna talk to you." Derek says pulling away from Stiles. "I want to talk to the Alpha. I'll talk to Scott." He complains and I roll my eyes.

"Or you can talk to me. I can get you up to date your pretty boring life. Well it was definitely boring till we got together." I say and Derek raises an eyebrow at me.