Chapter 9

3rd person pov
Both Derek and Scott were in the animal clinic healing from the attack at the rave.

"Did you hear that?" Derek asks standing up and Scott nods. "I did." Scott says whilst Derek's eyes widen.

"What is it?" Scott asks confused. "A car crash." Derek says before going outside to find a scent.

"You're joking." Derek says worried and Scott stands beside him. "What?" Scott asks. "Not what. Who." Derek says and Scott raises an eyebrow. "It's Nia." Derek says before rushing off.

"Nia, as in Stiles older sister Nia?" Scott shouts, annoying Derek. "Yes." Derek shouts back.

Both Derek and Scott arrived at the scene to see the car had flipped and there was a small fire.

Derek goes over to the door of the side of the car Nia was on. This seemed to be the only way to get her out, but the fire was too close. She was already close enough to the fire.

"Nia!" Derek calls and her eyes shot open. "Okay, that's a good sign." Derek says to Scott.

It took Nia a minute to gather what was going on. The only thing she seemed to remember was the argument with Stiles and she felt bad.

"Stiles." She kept muttering. "It's okay, we're gonna get you out and take you to a hospital." Scott says and she starts freaking out. "No. Don't take me there." She keeps repeating. "Okay, we won't." Derek says and she calms down but only to start crying.

Nia had smacked her head off of the steering the wheel and her head was now spinning. Her forearms were right next to a fire.

"Right okay." Derek says and rips the drivers side door off. "Nia, can you take your seatbelt off?" Derek asks and she shakes her head no.

"Okay, im gonna do it for you." Derek says before leaning down and over her to take her seat belt off. Nia's body falls closer to the fire, but her forearms where now in the fire. She let out a high pitched scream which was enough for Derek to pull her out of there.

Once he had pulled her out, he helped Scott put the car on the side of the road, so it didn't worry anyone.

Derek made his way back over to Nia and helped her stand up. "How you feeling?" He asks and before she can respond she just faints. Derek quickly lifts her up with one arm supporting her back, the other under her knees.

"Get Stiles, meet him at my place." Derek says to Scott and they split up.

Scott tried to call Stiles multiple times on the way to his, but he didn't answer once.

Scott bangs on the front door and it took seconds for both the Sheriff and Stiles to open the door.

"Uh hi." Scott says and both Stiles and the Sheriff sigh. Scott didn't know if he should tell their dad about the accident. Nia doesn't want to go to hospital and if her dad knows, she'll be forced to go.

Once the sheriff didn't see Nia, he went back to the kitchen where he tried to call her again repeatedly.

"What's up Scott, we're a little pre occupied." Stiles says and Scott nods. "I know, it's about your sister." Scott whispers and Stiles eyes widen.

"You know where she is?" Stiles asks and Scott nods. "She got into an accident. She should be okay. Derek is with her. She's refusing to go to the hospital. She kept muttering your name, I think she wants you." Scott whispers and Stiles eyes widen. Derek has an injured Nia.

"I can assure you she doesn't want to see me." Stiles says before going and grabbing his car keys.

"Where you going?" His dad asks. "We're gonna go look for Nia." Stiles says. "She just text me, she said she was staying at a friend's to let you cool off." His dad says. "I still want to apologise." Stiles says and his dad nods. "I'll be in my room." Dad says and Stiles nods before rushing out of the door with Scott.