Chapter 17

These past few days have been quite hectic, I haven't seen too much of Derek as he's taking care of Cora and I'm busy with the coffee store. I'm actually going to Derek's later on today as im not working today.

I had just finished making Stiles and dad's breakfast when they came downstairs. They thanked me and then before long left for school and work.

I went back upstairs to have a shower and get ready. After putting on a white play suit with pink flowers on I dried and curled my hair then did my makeup.

I headed downstairs and cleaned and started doing laundry, casually.

There was a knock at the door, which really confused me. I headed over to the front door and opened it to see Issac. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I ask whilst inviting him in.

"Probably. I need to get a few things ready for the trip tomorrow and I just don't feel like being there and I have no where else to go." Issac says and I furrow my eyebrows whilst handing him a glass of water.

"Im sure Derek is thrilled you aren't in school." I say and he shrugs. "Derek kicked me out." He says and I choke on my drink. "He did what?!" I shout annoyed.

"Yeah. Said there wasn't enough room. He even through a glass at my head." Issac says and my eyes widen and I jump up. "Let's go." I say grabbing my keys and purse before getting in my car.

"You don't have to do this. He had his reasons." Issac says and I shake my head no. "Listen, you don't have to come in but that is unacceptable. Where are you staying?" I ask Issac. "At Scott's." He says and I nod.

"Stay here, we'll go for coffee and what not after." I say to Issac and he nods before I storm up to Derek's loft.

I don't knock I just fling open the door.

"You are really sick in the head." I shout at Derek and he just looks at me taken back. "Good afternoon to you too." He says and I roll my eyes.

"No! You are really sick. Issac is apart of your pack, you can't just kick him out!" I exclaim at Derek who just sighs and sits on a chair. "He's not, not apart of the pack, he just can't live here." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

"We're his family Derek. We're all he has. Do you know how pissed off I was when I heard what you did. How pissed off I was especially when I heard you threw something at him. That was so cruel! He did nothing to deserve that and he never will." I say and Derek sighs.

"This isn't one big happy family Nia, there are big and dangerous things going on." He says and I scoff. "Don't you think we know that. He risked his life TWICE so that he could help to find Erica, Boyd and Cora. Don't you understand that. He's a boy Derek, he's 17! He's been through so much and never in my life did I expect you to attempt to hit him." I say angrily I still couldn't believe what Derek had done.

"It was the only way to get him to leave." Derek says and I roll my eyes. "Derek, this loft is big enough for three people to live in. Im sure there was space for both Cora and Issac." I say and  Derek just sighs.

"You don't understand and you probably never will, so please just go if you're gonna continue to shout at me and not try to understand what you're saying." Derek says and I just laugh.

"I know what you're saying Derek, I do. But none of the excuses you're using are good enough. All he wants is to feel apart of this family and he wants to help, so let him. Then throwing a glass at him, was too far. Not after everything he's been through. When he told me you threw something at him, I was so shocked because I know you. I know you would never want to hurt him, but the look on his face said it all." I say and Derek just sighs and runs a hand over his face.