Chapter 5

When my eyes opened the next day I felt far too tired. I dragged myself out of bed and to the kitchen to see dad leaving.

"Have you had breakfast?" I shout at him. "No, no. I'll uh grab something later." He says but I stop him and pass him some granola bars from the cupboard before sending him on his way.

I make Stiles and I some toast and take it to the table. I make some coffee for me but just pour some apple juice into a glass for Stiles. There is no way im giving him coffee. He is hyperactive enough, without it.

I sit down and eat my breakfast and slowly drink my coffee. Once I finished my coffee I made another one and whilst Stiles eat his breakfast I cleaned the dishes.

"Can I have 50 dollars." Stiles says as I finish washing the dishes. "Why do you need 50 dollars Stiles?" I ask curiously before sipping my coffee.

"Uh... Basically. I'm going out with Lydia and Scott and Allison. We are sort of renting the ice rink for the night and I sort of don't have 50 dollars." Stiles rambles and I laugh. "Is it a date?" I ask and he scratches the back of his neck. "Kinda." He says and I smile.

"There's 50 dollars in the that compartment of my car in cash." I say and he jumps up excitedly. "You're the best." He calls before running out the door. "I know, you don't need to remind me." I shout after him.

After cleaning up and finishing my coffee I head upstairs to take a shower.

Once I get out of the shower I chose a black floral print short sleeve wrap dress. I do my makeup and then curl my hair lightly.

Once I was ready I get ready to go groceries shopping as we are running dangerously low on supplies.

I left my house at about 1pm and finished grocery shopping about an hour.

As I arrived home I noticed Derek walking away from my house with two coffee's. I park my car in the drive and head over to Derek who was now walking to me.

"Aw. Is that for me." I say pointing at the other cup in his hand. It takes him a second to collect himself. Before he could even answer I take it from him anyway.

"Anyway why are you here?" I ask and take a sip of my coffee."i just thought we should talk. About last night." He says whispering the last part. "Oh right the big bad werewolf part." I say and he glares at me.

"Fine. I don't think this is a conversation we should have outside. So you can help me bring the groceries in. Also invite your little friend in." I say before opening the trunk of my car.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He says grabbing two bags from the trunk of my car. "Oh and why's that?" I ask grabbing two more and heading into the house.

Derek doesn't answer me as he follows me into my house. He places the bags down on the counter in the kitchen. "Derek invite her in, or I will." I say sternly and he rolls his eyes before heading back out.

I begin to unpack when Derek bring in the last two bags and a blonde girl who looks to be Stiles age. "Thank you." I say as Derek puts the bags down. I take a sip of my coffee that Derek brought me and look between the girl and Derek.

"Why do you hang out with people younger then you. Like this is getting pretty sad. Do you have any friends, other than me who is your own age." I ramble and Derek glares at me.

"No offence." I say to the girl and she laughs softly. "None taken." She says and I smile at her politely before tunring back to Derek.

"We aren't friends." He says through his teeth and I just laugh. "Of course not. I mean you definitely didn't just bring me coffee." I say to him and he rolls his eyes.