Chapter 34

"Stay here." Derek says as we pull up outside my house. "What? Is it Stiles?" I ask and he shakes his head, no.

"It's another werewolf. Only, I don't know the scent." Derek says and I raise an eyebrow. "You aren't going in alone." I say and he sighs. "Yes, yes I am. And you, you're staying here." He says and I roll my eyes.

Derek gets out of my car and heads inside. I head inside after him. He was checking out downstairs before headinf upstairs.

"I told you to wait in the car." He says letting out a low growl. "I don't really care." I say and follow him into my room.

There was a dark silhouette standing by the window which instantly makes me jump.

"Who are you and what do want?" Derek asks. The guy steps forward and Derek steps infront of me fully.

"Nia. Nia it's me." The guy says and I flick on the bedroom light, hoping it better not be.

When the light turnt on I peaked over Derek's shoulder and groaned. Jake.

He charges towards me but Derek pushes him back and against a wall. "Don't go near her. Don't even look at her." Derek booms.

Derek nears Jake and grabs him by his t-shirt. "I asked who you were and what you're doing here." Derek says and I sigh and run a hand over my face.

"Derek. Derek it's him." I say and Derek let's go of Jake and punches him in the face.

"Nia, who the hell is this?" Jake asks and Derek punches him again. "I told you not to look at her." He says and I bite the inside of my cheek. Well if that wasn't sexy, I don't know what the fuck is.

"Derek, stop. I'll call the police." I say getting my phone out of my pocket. "Nia, don't." Jake pleads.

"Why the hell not? You killed my best friend. Why are you here?" I demand and he sighs.

"Did you know he was a werewolf?" Derek asks me. "Obviously not. I didn't know about werewolves till that night when I thought you were a weirdo who likes to play games." I say and Derek rolls his eyes and turns back to Jake.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asks whilst glaring at Jake. "I needed to see you." Jake says looking at me but Derek punches him again. "Stop looking at her. I'm talking to you. Look at me." Derek says which earns a roar from Jake.

"Okay, just calm down." I say and Jake does exactly that.

"I'm sorry." Jake says and I roll my eyes. "Look at her one more time and I'm gonna put you through a wall." Derek says and I roll my eyes. Dramatic much? I mean it's hella sexy but still a tad too dramatic.

"I need to see her. I need to be with her. She's my anchor. I didn't mean to kill them, they got me angry and I couldn't control it." Jake says and I sigh.

"What are you?" Derek asks. "Omega." Jake answers and Derek rolls his eyes. "You need to leave." Derek says and Jake shakes his head. "I can't without you Nia. I love you-" before he could say anything else Derek punches him in the face again.

"Who the hell are you? Why the fuck are you beating the shit out of me?" Jake asks as I pull Derek back to my side.

"The boyfriend." Derek says and Jake looks over to me. "Is this true?" Jake asks and I nod.

Jake lunges for me but Derek jumps infront of me and body slams Jake and I swear the whole house shakes as he does it.

The end up in a brawl and I just lean against the wall watching. I know better then to get involved between two werewolves who are fighting for some wolfy claim.