Authors Note- the movie

Hi there, it's been a hot minute!

There's probably going to be spoilers ahead so if you haven't yet watched the movie yet then I probably wouldn't read this.

Anyway,

Is the extra chapters for the movie something people want?

I think Eli is the perfect combination of Derek and Nia, that's all I could think about in all his scenes.

So if I do this, we're going to have to talk about the baby situation because obviously from that epilogue Derek is adamant Nia is getting anymore kids.

So...

What I want to do is pretend that the first time around, Nia gave birth to Eli, not Talia.

Then later on down the line, maybe they get a surrogate for Talia? I was thinking more of Malia or Cora. Maybe Malia because of the relationship Malia and Eli had it was so funny and cute they were like siblings.

So that being said.

Let's pretend what happened with Talia actually happened with Eli instead lol.

I'm going to make Talia like 7.

So now with the end of the movie...

I'm still in denial about Derek dying so that's amazing.

Wouldn't be the first time Derek died on Nia, let's be honest.

So I think I'm going to do this again and hopefully by the time I finish writing it they would've changed the movie so Derek didn't die.

I'll probably add some more songs to their playlist.

See you soon!!!