Chapter 3

Beacon Hills is definitely not the town it was when I grew up here. So many bad things are happening that it's kinda scary. And the people I knew before, im not even sure I know them anymore.

Dad is so busy at work all the time. I hardly see him.

Stiles is also never here he's acting weirder then he was before and well far more distant.

Scott McCall was also a weird kid but he seems so much more serious now.

Derek Hale was an alleged murderer, I thought he was a drug dealer and well turns out he's neither.

I know I was gone for a while, but I came to visit in the summer and at Christmas.

After getting up and making breakfast I head downstairs to make Stiles lunch and breakfast seeing as Dad was already gone.

Stiles had been at the hospital pretty much all weekend, checking up on Lydia. That was until she went missing of course. I obviously went to see him and took him money and food and even baked stuff for him to Lydia. I felt sorry for her. What girl goes to a high school dance and expects a scene from a horror film by the end of the night.

Stiles was going to school today and dad was already off questioning some people or atleast that's what his note said.

I made Stiles some toast and then made his lunch.

"Hey I'll see you la-- what's this?" Stiles asks and I look up to see him standing at the kitchen door. "Oh perfect, you're breakfast." I say putting his toast and apple juice at the table and handing him his lunch. I grab some toast for me and some juice before sitting down with him.

"Are you excited for school?" I ask and he scoffs. "Always." He says sarcastically.

"Will you give me Derek's number?" I ask and Stiles starts to choke on some food. "Um... no." Stiles says and I roll my eyes. "Why not?" I ask and Stiles groans.

"Derek isn't who you think he is." Stiles says standing up and taking both of our dishes into the kitchen. "I gathered that much." I say trailing behind him.

"Look." I say gaining his attention. "No one that I know is around Beacon Hills anymore. Im bored and lonely. I've been here for a while and yet here I am still bored out of my mind. There's only so many times I can clean this house without losing my mind. Plus its not like you or dad are ever here." I say and Stiles raises an eyebrow at me whilst grabbing his bag.

"Are you trying to guilt trip me?" He asks and I pretend to be thinking. "Depends, is it working?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "You're not having his number Nia." Stiles says and I immediately start crying.

"Huh? Why are you crying?" Stiles asks and I sob harder. "Fine, fine. Jesus christ. Just stop crying." Stiles says and I look up to see him scribbling a number on a random piece of paper.

He leaves the paper on the table before rushing out of the house.

As soon as the front door closed I immediately start laughing and grab the piece of paper and type the number into my phone. "I'm so amazing." I mutter to myself before cleaning up from breakfast.

I head upstairs and have a shower straight away.

After my shower I get dressed into some black ripped jeans. I put on a thin material sweatshirt.

Once I was dressed I quickly straightened my room before blow drying and straightening my own hair.

After battling with myself on whether or not I should text Derek, I did do it.

Me- meet me at the coffee store.
Me- it's me btw. Im not gonna kill you.

I smile because now I'll be socialising with someone other than Dad, Stiles or Scott. Maybe Derek even knows someone who was in our year, who is still in town.