TWM- 2

Nia's POV
"He's not in his room." Derek says once he comes back into the kitchen.

"Just give him time. He's probably just gone for a walk to clear his mind. I use to do it all the time." I tell him as I hang up another one of Talia's drawings.

He doesn't say anything else, he just stands in front of me and pulls me into him.

"You're doing great." I reassure him.

"I don't know." He says and I nod.

"You are, he's just... being... he's scared." I tell Derek, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah and that's my fault." He says and I shake my head.

"You saved him." I tell him.

"Yeah but he wouldn't be scared." He tells me.

Ugh.

Here we go.

Before I can say anything else he kisses me.

"Oh that was good. I know you can do better though." I say and he literally rolls his eyes.

He leans down and kisses me again and before I get the chance to deepen it he picks me up.

"That's what I'm talking about." I exclaim wrapping my arms around him.

I hook both my legs around him when Talia comes back in the kitchen.

"Is this warm enough." She says and we both turn to her.

"No." We say in sync and she groans before heading back upstairs.

"We've got to go." I say as he kisses my neck.

He groans before slipping away and putting me back down.

"Go and get Talia and let's go." He says.

****
Once we get to the stadium dad is already there waiting for us.

"Grandpa!" Talia rushes to him.

He picks her up and spins her around.

"There she is." He smiles before resting her on his side.

"Where's Eli? Have you spoke to him?" Dad asks us.

"Yeah. We'll get there." I tell him.

"Will you scare him? Threaten him with jail time?" Derek asks and I roll my eyes. So bloody dramatic.

"I'd that's what it'll take?" Dad suggests.

"We'll go talk to him." Dad kisses my forehead and puts Talia down before heading inside with Derek.

"Why is Eli stealing uncle Stiles jeep?" Talia asks as we sit down on the bleachers.

"I don't know. That's what grandpa and your dad have gone to find out." I tell her as she cuddles into my side.

Derek and I told her to wrap up warm but she wanted to stay in the dress, the least she would do is put on is some tights and a cardigan. So it's no surprise she's still cold.

When Derek and dad come back out Derek takes his jacket off and wraps her in it and keeps her under his arm whilst he holds my hand.

"I bargained with coach to give Eli five minutes." Derek tells us.

"That's good, I'm excited to see how he plays." Dad says and I nod in agreement.

"Eli's really going to play?" Talia asks and Derek nods.

"He is." Derek smiles down at him.

"Yay!" Talia claps her hand.

The game starts and we wait eagerly as we watch Eli be put on.