TWM-1

Nia's POV
"Eli!" I shout for the fifth time.

"I'm ready mommy." Talia says as I hand her a breakfast muffin.

"I know you are, and you look so beautiful. Are you excited for school?" I ask and she nods eagerly.

She's our social butterfly, Eli isn't as much.

Derek walks into the kitchen and Talia stands on her chair to attempt to level his height.

"Daddy!" She jumps into his arms.

"I love this colour." Derek says spinning her around.

"Mommy said it makes me look like a princess." Talia says smiling widely.

"Because you are." He whispers making her giggle.

She doesn't know about werewolf's yet, after what happened with Eli we're holding back till it's necessary.

"Can we go see grandpa after school?" Talia asks. I look up at Derek.

Eli has a match tonight and we're all going, me, Derek, Talia and my dad.

I miss when Stiles used to come with us to Eli's matches.

"Eli!" I shout again.

"I'm coming!" He shouts back as he runs down the stairs.

"Who's on school drop off?" Eli asks looking between Derek and I.

"Me." I twirl and throw my keys in the air before catching them.

"Are you going to work today?" Eli asks Derek.

Derek opened up his own mechanic store, he didn't like being a barista. I do and I don't really care what he says.

"Eli you should brush your hair." Talia scrunches up her nose.

"It's better than yours." He argues.

"Don't be mean." Derek jumps in to defend Talia straight away. Talia is his baby. He bends to all her wills.

"My hair is fine." Eli says.

"You look great honey. Have something to eat and we can go." I tell him.

There's seven years between Eli and Talia, similar age gap to mine and Stiles.

Derek puts Talia down so she can finish her juice before coming over to me and kissing me.

"Oh guys, please!" Eli cries.

"What? we love each other. Don't we Derbear?" I ask and Derek rolls his eyes.

"Yeah Elbear! Love!" Talia puts her cup down and claps her hands.

I love that my nickname for Derek has rubbed off on our whole family. It makes me so happy.

Derbear!

Elbear!

Talibear!

I'm the only one without the nickname because to my kids I'm mom and to Derek I'm bonked nose.

"Yes. Love." Derek squints his eyes at me as if he isn't fully in love and obsessed with me still. Don't know what the point in acting disgusted in it is going to do.

"You love the pants off of me." I tell him and he scoffs.

He does. I don't know why he tried to deny it. Wr all know it.

"More like the nose off of you." He says and Eli scoffs.

"This joke is old." I roll my eyes.

"Not to me." He says.