Chapter 41

There's a dead pool.

A dead pool for the supernatural creatures.

I'll be okay.

Derek, Scott, Lydia and Kira are on there.

I've been sat with Derek whilst he sorts through stuff.

Scott wanted to meet Derek at School and because im bored, im going too. I'm dying to meet Scott's new beta.

Derek drags his Lacrosse stick across the floor and I follow behind him.

We revealed ourself to the young boy, he's cute.

"Is this yours?" Derek taunts. Derek snaps it in half and the look on the boys face was enough. He looked so angry as Derek threw his broken Lacrosse sti k to him.

The boy looks up with glowing yellow eyes and lets out a low growl. Uh oh.

He charges at us but Derek grabs him by his throat and shoves him up against the lockers as he growls.

"Liam." Scott calls and he starts to calm down.

"You're right. He is angry." Derek says as he lets Liam down. "Very angry." I say as he catches his breath.

"This one's yours." Scott says handing Liam a stick. Liam turns to us and glares at Derek as the bell rings.

"Get to class, Liam." Scott says and I smile. "It's nice to meet you." I say and furrow his eyebrows. "I should give you a cute nickname." I say and Derek shakes his head at me and I sigh.

Liam then heads out of the changing rooms and Derek smiles.

"Whar are you smiling about?" Scott asks. "You're gonna be good at this." Derek says and I roll my eyes. Cringe.

"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think, right now I could use a full-on training manual." Scott says and I roll my eyes.

"I'll tell you one thing. That anger he's got. It'll make him strong." Derek says. "And dangerous." Scott says. "Very." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

"Who cares? We can use some anger on our side." I say as Scott sits down.

"This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again." He says and Derek sits beside him.

"But Kate's back. And I've got a Beta. And there's a dead pool." Scott complains. "If all our names are on that list, then that's what we should he focused on." Derek says and I pat Derek's head.

"Who even cares about Kate? When I see her, I'm gonna karate chop the shit outta her." I say and Derek glances up at me. "That's not gonna happen." Derek says and I scoff. "Sure it is." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Do you think Lydia can get that second key?" Derek asks Scott. "She's working on it." Scott says.

We head to the coffee shop and I help out for a while till it was dark out. That's when Derek and I met up with Argent and went to the hale vault.

Derek opens the vault and I look down in it. "Looks creepy." I say and he rolls his eyes before grabbing my hand and dragging me down with him.

I stand in the vault as Derek gets the triskelele from a box and then hands it to Argent.

"She was here for this." He says and Argent looks up at him. "We use it to teach toung Beta's how to control the shifts on a full moon." He says.

"Control was never one of Kate's strengths." Argent says handing the triskelele back to Derek.

This TownOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara