Chapter 8

Once I had woken up I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Stiles, seeing as dad already left.

I just made toast and slowly drank my coffee at the island. I wasn't really talking to Stiles, well we weren't really talking to each other. It's been awkward since the whole restraining order.

Restraining order. Stiles actually has a restraining order against him.

I heard Erica had a seizure yesterday and well I baked some cupcakes because I got so bored. I was hoping that it would make her feel better.

I went upstairs and chose out an outfit before getting in the shower. I opened my bedroom door and Stiles was stood there awkwardly, as if he was just about to knock.

"I don't know if im coming home later. Well I will come home but I don't know if I'll come home before going to rhe rave." Stiles says and I nod. "Okay." I say and smile at him softly before heading towards the bathroom.

After my shower I went back into my room and got dressed. I put on some blue jeans and a white satin body suit. I put on a white chunky knit off the shoulder jumper on top of it. I did my makeup and straightened my hair.

Whilst straightening my hair, I realised I should go and see Derek. I go downstairs, grab my car keys and the cupcakes I made for Erica before jumping in my car.

"Derek?" I call heading inside. "I really hate when you show up unexpected." Derek calls coming down some stairs. "Cute." I say before putting the cupcakes in his hand, well the container of them.

"What are these?" He asks confused. "They're for Erica. I don't actually know where she lives so I thought I'd drop them here." I say shrugging before sitting down on a step.

"You should really announce yourself before you come, like with a text or a phone call. I'm training werewolves and you're a human, see how this can end badly?" He asks and I scoff. "I'm sure I'll live." I say and he just glares at me.

"Why you here anyway?" He asks leaning against the wall. "I told you. I came to drop them to Erica." I say and he sighs. "And...." he says and I roll my eyes. "I was bored." We say in sync which makes me laugh.

"How are things with Stiles?" He asks and I sigh and lean my head against the wall. "He's such a pain in the ass. He's avoiding me kinda. I'm trying to be nice and not bring everything up. Then when it gets brought up I try to let it go but ugh." I say and Derek chuckles.

"Do you want one?" Derek asks signalling to the box of cupcakes. "No I made them for Erica." I say laughing slightly.

"Hey so I know why Scott and Stiles kidnapped Jackson." Derek says and I look up at him. "But I think we should get in your car and get coffee, I'll tell you on the way." He says and I nod.

Once we were on our way to the coffee store Derek started talking.

"You remember I said there was a supernatural thing that killed Issac's dad. I then when on about how the person you are reflects the shape you take?" Derek says and I nod

"Well I bit Jackson. We tested him and we didn't think it was him." Derek says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well what is it?" I ask as Derek looks out the window. "A Kanima. It doesn't know who it is, but it's a weapon of vengeance. Someone is controlling him to kill all these people." Derek says and my eyes widen.

"So, Jackson is the Kanima?" I ask and he nods. "Oh god." I say and he nods again.

We get coffee and sit in my car whilst Derek tells me pretty much everything that's going on with the whole Kanima thing. Im glad because he's atleast one person that hasn't kept anything from me since I came back to Beacon Hills.