Chapter 27

"Hey dad, is everything okay?" I ask nervously as I answer the phone. "Yeah, well not exactly. Stiles is on my case. Can you get down here?" He asks and I nod. "Sure, I'm staying at Derek's tonight so it might take a few more minutes m." I say and quickly put my shoes on. "That's alright." Dad says and I hear some muffled shouting in the background.

"Stiles asked can you bring Derek?" Dad asks and I scoff. "Yeah we'll be there ASAP." I say before ending the phone.

"Put your t-shirt back on big guy." I say patting Dereks chest. Derek groans as I laugh and I head to the kitchen. "Trust me im not happy about it either. This will be the first and last time I tell you." I say before throwing his car keys at him.

We get to the Sheriff's station and head inside. Stiles was there with Scott, Lydia and another girl. Me and Derek glance at each other confused.

"Fucking kids ruining my night." Derek mutters and I nod. "I think Stiles just gets jealous that we hangout a lot, so he makes up any excuse to hang." I say to Derek who just chuckles. "Makes sense." He says and I smile and turn to Stiles who was now rushing towards us.

Stiles instantly starts rambling and I catch my dads eye. "Shut up Stiles." I say and he looks at me shocked. "I need to talk to dad and see if im supposed to be angry or whatever, then I'll be back. It's just last time dad called me down here and you were involved, you had a restraining order so..." I say patting his shoulder before heading to dad.

"What did he do? Do I need to be glaring at him?" I ask dad. He scoffs whilst looking behind me to Derek who was glaring at Stiles. "Looks like your boyfriend already has that under control." Dad says whilst laughing slightly.

"But no, he didn't do anything wrong." Dad says and lowers his voice to a whisper. "I don't know the specifics because Agent McCall was in there with me. I just know Barrow kidnapped Kira. They found Barrow and he like died or something." Dad says and we turn to look at Stiles who was talking Derek's ear off.

"Right. Well I should go see what he wants." I say and he nods. I gesture for Lydia and Scott to come over as well.

"No Stiles, I've never even heard of someone that can do that." Derek says to Stiles. "No one?" Stiles asks and I look at them confused.

"What happened?" I ask the three of them. "Exactly what your dad told you." Scott says. "Right. So why are we here?" I ask and they look around.

"Kids, you can leave now. You have school tomorrow, you don't need to be standing around." Mr McCall says, walking out of an office with a girl who seemed to be around Stiles age.

I roll my eyes at Mr McCall before leading them outside.

"Why did you need us?" I ask leaning against Stiles' jeep, earning a glare from Stiles. "We wanted you to know." Stiles says and I scoff.  "Okay..." I say unconvinced.

"We needed you to know for one and well we knew you were with Derek. We needed Derek, but he never answers the phone. So yeah." Stiles rambles and I roll my eyes.

"You hearing this?" I ask looking up at Derek. "Yeah." He says crossing his arms over his chest. "Unbelievable. They're using me for you. I could've been asleep by now. You need to answer your phone more often." I say and Derek looks at me a bit taken back.

"Don't attack me when they're the ones who are using me." Derek says and I glare at him before turning back to everyone else.

"Why'd you need Derek?" I ask looking around at them. "That girl in there." Stiles says pointing to the Sheriff's station. "Walked through electricity." Stiles says and my eyes widen.

"Sounds cool." I say and he sighs. "Not cool. Very bad. What if she wants to kill us. What if she's another crazy person. What if--"

"I haven't heard anything like it." Derek says cutting off Stiles and sighing. "Not at all?" Scott asks and Lydia sighs. "Nope. Not at all." Derek says and starts to walk back to his car.