Chapter 19

I've actually been so much better since my little "out burst" at Derek's. I've been extremely amazing at living my life.

I've been running every morning and just really been taking care of my self. Along with trying to find anything and everything about Derek's new toy, not that I'm jealous or anything, she seems suspicious thats all. But to my surprise, google has now clue who she is either.

I woke up to my alarm and just stared at my window, something seems off today.

I climbed out of bed and put on my running clothes and shoes and then tie my hair up. I head downstairs and out the door and run for about 3 miles.

When I got home I immediately started breakfast for dad and Stiles. I drank some coffee and dad came down and took the fruit and croissants before looking at me.

"What? It's yummy. Plus you need to start eating your 5 a day." I say before eating some strawberries. He eats his food and quickly says a goodbye to me before heading to work.

Stiles comes downstairs and doesn't complain about his food and just eats it all. "Thanks, see you later." He says as I hand him his lunch and he heads to school.

Once everyone leaves, I head upstairs and have a shower. After my shower I get dressed into a blue floral slip dress and continue to do my hair and makeup.

Once I was ready, I grab my bag which was filled with my stuff and I head to my dads office.

I head straight for his office and as I go to go in, he walks out. "Oh, hello." He says and I smile softly. "Are you on your way out?" I ask and he nods.

"Okay, I'll just wait in your office for you." I say and he nods and opens the door for me. "I might be a while." He says as I sit down on the sofa. "That's okay, I'll wait but if it gets too late I'll have to leave, I've got work." I say and he nods.

Once dad was definitely gone I sit in his seat and log on to his computer. For a Sheriff, his password was really easy to guess. NiaStiles24.

I log into the system and immediately search in 'Jennifer Blake'. Nothing.

"What are you doing?" Cora asks making me jump. I look up to meet her eyes and smile slightly. "What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm keeping an eye on you for Derek." She says and I scoff. "Derek should stop being a dick and get down here and do it himself." I say angrily and then sigh. "Sorry." I say as she laughs. "It's fine, he told me you were stubborn." She says and I scoff. "He's one to talk." I say as she walks to my side to see what I was doing.

"Nia--" she starts off sounding disappointed. "I know, I know. But something about her seems suspicious. I don't know what it is but I've serched her everywhere and there's nothing. She should be on the system. But there's nothing. It's as if she doesn't exist." I say sighing.

"Nia--" she starts again but I just groan. "I grew up breathing this sort of stuff. I know when someone is dodgy or isn't and she is. I swear on my life she is. Just... I know you don't believe me and I'm literally going crazy but there's nothing else fo described this feeling." I say sighing and then getting angry at the thought of Jennifer.

"I believe you. Trust me I do. But we should just wait for now." Cora says and I nod. "We should get outta here." She says and I nod, write a note for my dad then lead Cora to my car.

"Any where in particular you want me to take you?" I ask Cora whilst driving out of the parking lot. "The school, I need to talk to Lydia." She says and I nod. "What about?" I ask curiously. "Nothing serious. Just her taste in boys." Cora says and I laugh. "Okay then." I say.