Chapter 25

I woke up alone. Derek and Peter have gone to get something. I don't know what, they didn't tell me. The only thing I got from it was that I better sleep at Derek's when he gets back, which should hopefully be tonight.

I get out of bed and head straight for a run, which I've been doing less frequently as im constantly with Derek.

When I get back from my run, I pass dad as he was leaving. "Oh hey." I say and he nods. "Morning." He says and I turn to face him as he heads to his car.

"Have you eaten?" I ask taking one of my earphones out. "Nah, I'll be fine." Dad says and I nod. "I'll bring you something, later." I say and he nods.

I head inside and start making some breakfast whilst drinking some coffee.

"Hey." Stiles says coming downstairs. "Hi." I say handing him some food. "Thank you." He says and I nod. "Im gonna have a shower. I'll see you later." I say and go to head upstairs.

"No I won't." I say spinning on my heels as I remember I'm supposed to stay at Derek's tonight. "I'm gonna stay at Derek's place tonight, with him. So um... I'll come home later and make some food and head to his. Don't worry, I won't let you starve." I say playfully and head upstairs.

Once I get out of the shower I put on a black leather skirt and a pink satin top. I curl my hair lightly and do my makeup beforr straightening out my room.

Once I had sorted my room out I grab some things and put them in a bag to go to Derek later, so I wasn't rushing. I put a spare toothbrush and some skin care stuff in the bag and leave it on my bed. I grab Derek's leather jacket that was hanging up in my closet. I quickly put that on and head downstairs.

I clean up from breakfast and grab my dads breakfast before heading to see him.

When I get to the Sheriff's station, I head inside. I head straight for my dad's office when someone calls my name.

"Mr McCall." I say when I turn to see him. "Heard you were back around here." I say rolling my eyes. "I'll bet you did." He says.

"Any reason why you stopped me?" I ask looking towards my dad's office which was empty. "Just wanted to talk to about your dad." He says and I scoff. "About how you wanna throw him out of his job. What was the reasoning behind that again?" I ask sarcastically. "Lack of ability to close cases." He says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah that's it." I say.

"You were one of many that went missing weren't you?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows. "I fail to see how that's got anything to do with my father, or his job." I say and he just sighs.

"Fine, what distractions does your father have?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "None that I know of, especially since I moved back in." I say.

Before he can open his mouth again I start rambling. "You know, the county love him as Sheriff. But if you wanna talk about him not being able to close cases, fine. Have you looked over the cases? From what I've seen and heard from newspapers blah blah blah most stuff that happens in this town is a mystery and impossible to figure out. I get you're angry at him but I'm just here to drop of some food for him. I also have places to go, so if you don't mind." I say barging past him.

I leave dad's food in his office before heading back out and ignoring Mr McCall's calls for me.

When I get to the coffee shop, I head inside. I immediately put on an apron and start taking orders for coffee.

****
At about 6pm I leave Stephanie and Ava before heading home.

When I get home, I make some dinner and Stiles lunch for tomorrow. I put some food in a container, for Derek and write a note that I leave on the counter.