Chapter 60

Delilah P.O.V.

"Ima run out and grab us some breakfast, you want anything in particular?"

I wrapped Mario's sheets closer to my body as I shook my head.

"No, I'm not picky, I'll take anything,"

He smirked, as he laced his shoes up at the side of the bed. "Okay cool, I'll be right back....keep the bed warm for me,"

He stood up straight, leaning over, kissing the side of my head.

"Of course,"

I kept a smile on my face until he walked out of the bedroom and I heard the front door close.

As soon as it did, my smile faded, as I pushed my messy hair out of my face, looking around the floor for my clothes.

I kept his sheets wrapped around my naked body, as I stood up, grabbing my panties off the ground, quickly slipping them on.

I traced around the bed, picking up my bra and his shirt that he took off last night, slipping them both on.

I walked over to my purse that was sitting in the corner.

I unzipped it, pulling out the ziplock bag of condoms I put in my purse last night.

I walked back over to the window, peeking out, to see Mario's car backing out of his parking space.

I quickly made my way around to his side of the bed, opening up his nightstand drawer, pushing around all the junk he had, until his box of condoms were revealed.

I read the box, before taking out four condoms, and shuffling through my ziplock bag until I came across the brand that he had, replacing the four with the ones I'd poked holes in.

I dropped the box back inside, before moving his stuff back over it, trying to make it look somewhat the same.

I closed the drawer, placing my ziplock bag back in my purse.

"Hopefully this works on you and isn't a repeat of Marcus," I said to myself.

Once everything was set, I decided on looking around to see what I could take.

I bit down on my bottom lip, as I walked towards his closet, hitting the lights, before I stepped inside.

I traced my hands through all of the Gucci and Fendi shirts he has lined up, as my eyes began to gaze around, looking for smaller objects that he wouldn't notice to be missing.

My eyes stopped on a roll of watches, sitting on top of a velvet black box on his top shelf.

I ran my hand across the watch faces, before sitting them aside, opening up the velvet box.

As soon as I did, my eyes widened from the amount of expensive jewelry that was inside.

"Jackpot," I said lowly.

I traced my long nails over all the chains and earrings, deciding on what I should take.

"Hmmm, so many options....... I think I'll go with this,"

I picked up a pair of diamond studs, admiring how they sparkled in the light.

"Damn," I mumbled. "There's atleast a few carats in this.......come to mama,"

I sat the earrings beside me, before placing the insert back in the box. As soon as I was about to close it, I noticed that the larger insert that was holding the chains and earrings shifted.

"What the hell," I mumbled.

I carefully shifted the insert back to the center, realizing that it moved.