Chapter 82

Aliyah P.O.V.

"I can't believe you're doing this, I really cant believe Im doing this with you,"

I glanced over at Sky, who was sitting in her car seat, with her large headphones on, before looking back over at Marissa.

"Just think of it as you bringing Sky to visit AJ, that's pretty much what you're doing anyways,"

"Uh yeah, that, and we're popping up on your ex at a football game, let's not leave that part out," I sighed. "Im already nervous enough without you having to remind me every 15 minutes about it, let's just get settled in at the beach house tonight, and worry about all my drama tomorrow please,"

"Alright," She said in a sigh. "And you're sure you dont want me coming to the stadium with you?"

I shook my head no. "No, Malibu is already a pretty far drive from the Stadium and AJ's condo, so it's cool......im a big girl, I got this,"

"Okay, just double checking,"

I nodded. "...How are you feeling?" I asked, lifting a brow. "This is the first time you've been too LA, I know you and AJ were planning on moving here together, so how does it feel to be going to his condo tomorrow? Like, technically it would be been you guys' condo,"

She smacked her lips together. "Really Li?"

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that, I know you're happy with Malcolm, and he's happy with Mariah, but I was just saying.......is it not weird at all? I need something else to talk about besides my situation,"

She sighed, nodding her head slowly. "Yeah.....it's a little weird, part of the reason why I never flew out here, but it's whatever, Im trying to be a supportive friend, so you better appreciate me for it,"

"I do," I said with a smile. "No matter how crazy my antics are, you always have my back, and I appreciate that. I just wish Amara was here with us, it would've been nice to have both of y'alls support,"

"Especially because Amara is here for all of this," She started. "Ever since she's got with Armon, her soft side has been coming out more....Im not sure if I like it," She gave me a playful smirk, letting me know that she was kidding.

"I swear, Im not used to seeing her all lovey dovey, she's never been the one for the mushy stuff, but goes to show, love can melt the coldest of hearts,"

"Facts, cause Mara was the ice queen, well atleast infront of us she was,"

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off. Ladies and Gentlemen, please make sure all seatbelts are properly fastened, and keep them fastened at all times. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight."

Butterfies filled my stomach, once the plane was getting set to take off. I had every mixed emotion that you could possibly feel, but I knew I had to do this to if I ever wanted to move on.

"No turning back now, huh?"

Marissa shook her head. " Nope,"

I took a deep breath, shaking off my nerves.

Marcus P.O.V.

I leaned back into my booth, taking a small sip of the Whiskey that was in my glass, as I continued to scroll through Instagram.

"Third time here this week......Didn't think I would see you back here so soon.....should I be worried?"

I looked up from my phone, slightly chuckling, once I seen Desiree standing infront of my table, with a serving tray.

"Wassup," I said sitting up straight. "Nothing, just a little concerned that you keep popping up, especially after how you made it clear that we weren't friends," She leaned over, carefully placing down my basket of wings and fries infront of me.