Chapter 29

Amara P.O.V.

"Baby Im bouta be out in a few minutes, you need anything?"

I looked up from the tv, and over at Ty, who was standing by the front door, tying up his Jordans.

"No Im good, but where are you going??"

"Got some errands to run real quick, I should be back in like a hour......two hours tops." I frowned a little, sitting the remote beside me.

"Two hours? what do you even have to do? You know I can ride with you, Im tired of sitting in the apartment alone.....it seems like that's all I've been doing since I came back."

He sighed, standing up straight. "I just gotta run out and take care of a few things, I don't wanna be dragging you with me, everywhere I go, and you got a interview tomorrow, you should be resting."

I rolled my eyes, laying my head back down. "I've gotten enough rest and I'll be fine tommorow, but speaking of interviews, have you been looking for anymore jobs? I know you had a few interviews back when I left, but obviously none of those worked out for you.......you know my pops isn't going to pay for this place forever."

He sighed, grabbing his keys. "I know baby, and Im workin on the job thing too, just tell ya pops to have some patience, in the next few weeks i'll have less to do and i'll have more time to sit down and look for some more jobs."

I lifted a brow, sitting back up. "What are you so busy with anyways? You've been busier than normal, and not really telling me anything, and quite frankly, it's startin to annoy the fuck outta me."

"Here you go," He started.

"Im taking care of a few things, ion really need you stressin or catchin a attitude with me, real shit."

"Well maybe if you would stop bein so goddamn vague with the details, then maybe I wouldn't have an attitude."

"Weren't you the same one who said we weren't in a committed relationship?? I didn't know I had to report to my non-girlfriend about all my moves."

I sat up straight, folidng my arms across my chest. "So that's how you feeling today?? Well I didn't know I had to report to my non-boyfriend about going out of town, and when I would be back, or even checking in to make sure things are good."

He slightly chuckled. "Look, you know ion like to go there with you, technically we aren't together, but we both know wassup, so that's all that matters, but damn girl."

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"I'll see you when I get back, and I'll bring you some food too since you actin like that."

I stared at the tv with my arms folded, not responding to him. I sat there until I heard the front door close, letting me know he had left.

I took a deep breath, relaxing. I hated when he would bring up the fact that we werent in a relationship because I had no comeback for that, since technically he was right.

I tucked my feet under my butt and leaned back into the couch.

It was like ever since I got back to North Carolina, he's been out of the house for hours on end atleast 2-3 times a week and anytime I would ask what he was up too, he would give me the vaugest, simplest answer he could come up with and it was starting to really irk me.

Girlfriend or not, we were still living in the same house, and still sleeping together, so to me I still had a right to know what he was doing when he was not in the house, especially if were still doing everything that couples do together.