Chapter 49

Marcus P.O.V.

"Man what the hell is up with your luck lately? How come you gettin kicked out of every place you end up staying??"

I sighed, resting my head back on one of the pillows behind me.

"Cause females stay tripping," I started. " I ain't even much do nothing to Jess, but she wanted me out, so whatever, I shoulda been left since I can afford it now, but since we were homies I had just decided to stay and kick it with her, but honestly I shoulda left  when I started fucking with Delilah, to avoid all of her same jealous antics, "

Will frowned. "Jess? Jealous? why would she be jealous of you and  the dancer chick?"

I sighed, realizing I never told them what happened between Jess and I since we agreed to keep it a secret.

"......We smashed at her crib one night while I was staying with her,"

Chris's eyes opened wide. "What?????? You smashed Jess????? You know I wanted to tap that!"

I sucked my teeth. "Calm down, it ain't even all that serious, and besides, I tried putting you down with her, but you ruined it, you so used to messing with hoes, you forget you can't speak to every female like they strippers man,"

" True, " he mumbled. "But still, how the fuck??? You been smashing her this whole time?"

I frowned, shaking my head. "Nah, it was a one time thing, and it shouldn't never happened.... I hadn't had any in a minute since Kelia and I had been in a bad place for a while before I ended up leaving, and she was changing in front of me, and after that it was a wrap, I was thinking with the wrong head and I ended up fucking her, and I definitely shouldn't have."

"Damn man," Will said lowly. "You really out here in these streets now, first you kissed Aliyah, you smashed your homie, now you out here sexing a dancer, you really been hoeing out."

I sucked my teeth, I'm far from a hoe, like I said, nothing should have went down with Jess and I, just like that kiss shouldn't have happened between Aliyah and I."

"Right," Chris said in a chuckle. "Just admit you taking a walk on the dark side with me now, hoeing ain't that bad,"

I frowned. "Ain't nobody taking a walk nowhere withchu man, how I'm hoeing with no hoes? Im really only smashing D right now,"

"Yeah and that's cause ain't no other options crossed your path yet," Will started. "You really think you gon be able to just be smashing her when more broads start throwing it at you?" He laughed.

"At the rate you going now on the field, I can guarantee in a few months you gon have access to so much box you wouldn't even have imagined having access too, that's why I'm saying you need to slow down bruh, before you impregnate one of these hoes or shit catch some shit that can kill you."

I nodded. "Nah I feel you, but I ain't dumb, I'm only sleeping with Delilah right now by choice, if I was really tryna be out in these streets, I could be smashing way more girls, y'all don't even know the amount of hoes that are around constantly, you got the ones that hang around the outside of the stadium before and after practice, ion even know how they know when we practice but they definitely be out there waiting. And then you got the other ones that be waiting for you after the game, popping up at the most randomest places throwing they pussy at you,"

I shook my head. "It's way more than that, but I'm not gon give y'all the whole laundry list, but forreal, I could be really outchea if I wanted too, but I'm not. My situations with Jess and Aliyah are way behind me, and neither one of them is pregnant, and neither is Delilah and I don't got nothing, so I'm good. Compared to some of these other niggas, I'm really pacing myself when it comes to these broads, and if I'm being honest, neither Aliyah or Jess was a groupie, they was more of a safe choice than these hoes that stay hanging around."