Authors Note

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update:

I HAVE NOT deleted any parts of Interception and I DO NOT plan on doing so.

I posted a message earlier last month on my page letting you guys know that I haven't updated due to the fact that I haven't been home in awhile & I DO NOT have my laptop with me to continue typing or even update with the chapter I have written.

I will be picking up my laptop soon enough, so I'll work on getting an update out for Interception for you guys.

Trust me, I miss typing and writing for you guys just as much as you guys miss reading it, I don't want everyone to feel like I just disappeared without any warning, or leaving the story in Limbo and having you guys think I'm done with it when I'm not.

Just please bear with me during this time, and once I get my laptop back I'll try to get back on a consistent schedule with the updates again.

I also appreciate all the messages you guys send me even though I don't/can't respond to all of them.

I'm also going to go ahead and post this message as a chapter in Interception just so more people can see this, versus it just being left on my page.

I'm going to also look into this whole missing chapter thing that's been going on lately and update you guys on that

I'll definitely be back soon

Dijah