Chapter 13

Two weeks later

Aliyah P.O.V.

I crossed my legs in my chair, as I watched Ronnie hold his football in his hands, posing for his next picture.

It had been two weeks since Giselle's party, and things were starting to finally go back to normal. The day after Ronnie apologized to me, he had completely let the whole thing about Marcus being my ex go.

Things had went back to the way they were before Marcus popped up, and it felt good. And even though I still felt guilty about the kiss, I decided to take Giselle's advice and keep that secret with me as long as I can. If I told the truth, it would cause too many issues, not only between Ronnie and I, but the whole team, and I didn't wanna be the cause of anything going wrong.

I sat up in my seat, smirking once I seen Ronnie handing him his robe. He had been doing this shoot for ESPN all morning, and it was finally close to being over.

I reached over, picking up the bottle of baby oil, just in case he needed me to oil him down again for the next set of pictures.

"How's it lookin from over here?" He placed a small on his face, as he walked back over to my seat.

"It's looking good baby.....too good." He chuckled, placing both of his hands on my thighs. "Don't start, cause you know how it'll end up, and I got practice today."

I laughed. "I know, I know, I was just saying......you look good." I took my free hand and opened up his robe a little, revealing his toned chest.

"As long as I look good on this magazine cover, Im good."

I nodded. "You will, and even though I hate the process, I know the end result is gunna be beautiful."

He chuckled again. "You're still on this? Ion want none of these women on set baby, that's why I brought you here with me, so you can let em know Im taken."

He grip tightened on my thigs, causing me to sigh. I looked around the room at the few females that were working for ESPN, shaking my head.

"They should already know, but that's besides the point, I see the way some of them be staring at you when up there posing, they shouldn't even allow none of these women in here, since you're basically up there naked."

"They're working, where else are they suppose to be?" He asked with a smirk. "And I saw some of them staring too, but let em stare, it's a reminder of what they can't have."

I playfully rolled my eyes, smiling. "Right."

He opened up his robe a little bit more, revealing more of his naked body. "You gon oil me up again baby? I can't be out there looking ashy now."

I chuckled. "Well in that case, you need to hit them ankles with some lotion." He laughed.

"You tryna crack?" He stepped back a little, looking down at his ankles. "Not at all, Im just being real with you."

"So you gon lotion them for me?" I scrunched up my face, shaking my head. "Im not touching them claws, you better find a seat and do em yourself."

He chuckled, kissing my forehead. "You lucky I love you."

Marcus P.O.V.

V