Chapter 34 (Part 2)

Aliyah P.O.V.

"Thanks for speaking with us Aliyah, Tell Ronnie we said hello and to get better soon." I forced a smile on my face and nodded.

"It was my pleasure, and I'll make sure to pass the message along."

The interviewer smiled at me one last time, before signaling to her camera guy to stop filming.

"Thanks again hun, I seen you in front a million cameras tonight, I know you've been bombarded with questions about your fiancee all night."

I forcefully smiled again. "It comes with the territory, I wouldnt hav expected anything less....but Im actually going to run to the ladies room.....have a good night."

I shot the interviewer a quick smile, before turning around, almost immediately dropping the fake smile I had been faking with majority of these interviews.

As I walked away, I could feel a arm interlocking with mines. I looked over and let out a sigh of relief once I seen Giselle holding onto me.

"Well you've been hella popular tonight,"

"Tell me about it," I mumbled. "That was my last interview of the night....I dont mind answering questions about Ronnie, but some of these interviewers are aggravating as hell, do you know that one of them asked me if Ronnie had a chance to watch the game where he got tackled??? And then he started giving me advice to give to him about what he could do better, oh and on top of that, he began critizing how long Ronnie is going to be out for, he basically started comparing his leave to other players that had the same injury."

Giselle shook her head. "They're all annoying girl, and have no fucking manners whatsoever, but it's cool, that's over now, now we can get some drinks and relax."

I chuckled. "....Would I be wrong for saying that I want to go home? I came, I showed face, spoke on Ronnie's behalf....Im technically done now."

"And leave me here in a room full of fake bitches? Come on Li, you cant do me like that."

I chuckled again. "I got alot going on at the boutique, taking care of Ronnie and all the wedding stuff is super tiring, Im sorry girl, but Im out."

She sighed. "Alright fine, I guess Im stuck with hanging out with De'Angelo all night....you want our driver to drop you home?" I shook my head no. "No, I'll just call Ronnie's driver to come get me, Im good."

"Alright," She pulled me in for a quick hug, and gave me a cheek to cheek kiss. "Let me know when you make it."

"I will, goodnight."

I took a deep breath, pulling my phone out of my purse, looking for our driver's number as I headed towards the back exit.

I placed my hand on one of the double doors infront of me, about to push it open when I heard Marcus' voice behind me.

"You leaving?"

I looked over my shoulder to see him stepping out of the men's restroom. "Yeah, I came, I saw, I conquered, now I just wanna see my bed."

He smirked. "I feel you, but damn, you were just gonna leave without telling me?"

I gasped. "Oh right! You said you wanted to talk....my bad....do you...have some time now? Or does Jared have you on interview duty?"

He scratched the back of his head. "I made my rounds, so I got some time, you wanna step outside? Ion think talking with the rest of the team and their wives here is a good look."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, I was about to go through the back exit to avoid the cameras....we can talk out her I guess."

"Cool,"