Chapter 17

Aliyah P.O.V.

"So Porsha says were only suppose to be there for six hours, but you know how long this charity events usually last."

I ran my flat iron through my last section of hair, looking at Ronnie through the mirror.

"Yeah I know, and when is all this going down again?"

"This weekend, so make sure you get enough sleep Friday night."

He nodded. "Will do, so where you goin anyways?" He leaned up agaisnt the doorframe, smirking.

"Out to lunch."

"With??"

"Marissa, and someone else from back home." Both of his brows raised. "Do I know them?"

"Yes and no."

He smirked. "So Im assuming I met this person before then." I sighed, unclipping the top of my hair.

"You remember my moms friend, Stasia? She was at the barbeque when we went home last month."

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, Im having lunch with Marissa and her daughter, my ex-friend."

"If she's your ex-friend, then why are you having lunch with her?"

"Same thing Im wondering....Marissa wants us to all sit down and have lunch, she thinks that we need let what happened in the past go and move on."

"Well what happened in the past?" I sighed. "It's a long story that I don't even care about that much to explain, but I should be home in a hour tops, Im not trying to stay longer than that."

He chuckled. "Alright, and when you get back, I wanna take you somewhere."

I turned away from the mirror, lifting a brow. "Where?"

"Why you always gotta know every detail?"

I shrugged. "Because Im nosey, so tell me, where we going?" He smirked. "I made a few phone calls earlier today, and I got us a meeting with this wedding planner."

I laughed. "You found and called a wedding planner?"

"I mean, I called one of my homies that got married recently, and his wife gave me the name of the wedding planner they used for their wedding."

I nodded slowly. "And what if I don't like this so called wedding planner?" He chuckled. "I heard she's the best her in the ATL, you should."

He walked over to me, kissing the side of my forehead. "You'll call me after lunch?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and just send me the address of wherever we're meeting, and I'll see you there."

"Alright, bring me back some food." He kissed my cheek and slapped my ass before walking away.

Marcus P.O.V.

"Wait, so what? Y'all broke up?" I leaned back into the couch, running a hand down my face. "Ion know, I mean yeah....I guess."

"It's either yes or no nigga, damn." I sighed. "Yeah....I guess we did."

"Damnnnn." Will said, sitting up straight. "She broke up with you?"

"Yeah,"

"Damnnnn." He said again. "How she breakin u with you, and she's carryin yo kid?"

"That's what Im sayin." Chris mumbled.

"Think about it."

"You really think she's done with you? Y'all been together for like four years, and she's carrying your daughter, if I was you, I wouldn't even take this "break up" shit seriously."