Chapter 24

Marcus P.O.V.

"Damn, so this is how the other side lives huh?" I slightly chuckled, as I pushed past Chris, sitting down one of Kelia's last few boxes she had left. "I guess so, that boy Marcus think he big time now." Will added.

"Whatever man, aye, is that everything? Cause ion need to hear Kelia's mouth about her shit being missing when she gets back."

Will nodded. "Yeah, we got all the boxes, relax nigga."

I took a deep breath, closing the door behind us. "Im just making sure, y'all know we just got back good, so Im tryna keep the peace for as long as I can."

Chris chuckled. "Man, Kelia got you actin like her lil bitch, buying houses, carrying boxes, paying bills, keeping the peace, if I ain't know no better, I would say Kelia is the man in y'all's relationship."

Will laughed, as I sucked my teeth. "You talk alot of shit for a nigga who can't keep or find a good one, speaking of, is Tanaya still cuttin yo clothes up?"

The smirk that he had on his face, slowly fell into a frown. ".....This ain't about me."

I chuckled. "Yeah, ight." I shook my head, walking towards the kitchen. "Aye, but um, where's Brittany? I thought you said she was coming with you? Kelia wanted to see her."

I pulled open the fridge, pulling out three gatorade's. "Oh um yeah, she was suppose to slide, but she had some meeting today with some club owner, you know her birthday's coming up next month, so she's tryna throw this big ass party....all on my dime of course." Will said, shaking his head.

I chuckled. "Damn, so we live next month, looks like right??"

"I mean, she got her mind set on this damn strip club party, so yeah."

"Strip Club?? Damn, when did Brittany get so lit???" Chris asked with a smirk. "Ion know, but I said the same thing at first when she asked my opinion on it, as long as Im gettin some lap dances, Im cool with it."

"My nigga," I laughed, watching Chris and Will dap each other up. "Y'all know Im down to go, strippers and liquor are two of my favorite things."

The both laughed, shaking their heads. "Yeah, if Kelia lets you go." I frowned. "What you talkin bout."

"Man, stop playin." Chris started. "You know damn well she controls yo every move, she stay on yo ass bra, ain't no way she lettin you go."

My frown deepened. "Ion gotta ask her permission to do anything, besides, it's Brittany, she knows that my fam, meaning, that's her fam, meaning, she's gunna slide too."

Will frowned a little. "Did you forget that the girl is pregnant? What she look like being up in a club with strippers shaking titties and ass, and liquor everywhere? Only ratchet hoes do that, and Kelia ain't one of them."

I was silent for a second, knowing he was right. "....Man whatever." I started. "We live next month, end of story." I opened up my gatorade, taking a sip.

"Uh huh, but anways, we need to get down to business." Will started again. "What business?"

He sucked his teeth. "Oh, so you got amnesia now nigga?? You know damn well we wasn't bout to let you off the hook about Aliyah poppin up at ya crib."

I sighed, running a hand down my face. "Why y'all stay bringing her up? Yeah she came by, that was weeks ago, ion see the need of us talkin bout this, really."

Chris folded his arms across his chest, looking me up and down. ".....You smashed, didn't you?" I sighed again, shaking my head. "Nah, how many times y'all gon ask me that? I got a whole girl, and a whole baby my nigga."