Chapter 15

"Being awfully presumptuous Mr. Clark." I tell him attempting to sound serious.

Ryder wraps his arms around my hips and pulls me in close to him. He lowers his lips so they brush against my ear while he speaks and I can feel his smile against me. "Mr. Clark. I could get use to you calling me that. But only when we are alone." Ryder pulls away from me and I can see the blatant desire on his brown eyes. Not to mention feel it against my belly. I do believe even if I tried to walk away he would hunt me down.

My lips take on a smirk while I continue to torment him. "You don't say Mr. Clark." I flick my tongue out to wet my bottom lip and Ryder's eyes never waver from watching the movement. "Mr. Clark I've been in your room before," I tell him while poking him in the chest, "and if I do recall last time you made me late for a very important meeting with Mr. Gear because you refused to let me leave." I rest my finger against my lips while I ponder my decision.

"But don't recall you complaining or trying all that hard to leave." A shudder of wanting rolls through my body remembering that day well. Hate to admit it, but he is correct I didn't try all that hard to leave and let's face the facts a meeting with Mr. Gear is not on my top favorite pass times.

What it really comes down to is which of our rooms do I think the guys would be less likely to knock on the door. They tend to barrage in when it comes to each others rooms at least with my they have the common decency to knock. Granted that took years of training and ever now and again they forgot their manners. 

Tend to one the guys are going to want to go out and celebrate Dimitri and Skylar though I have a feeling those two will be having a celebration of their own. So that means Lucan, Tray and Mason will be out on the town seeking their own fun. Unsupervised because I have plans of my own with the rocker before me. At least Lucan will be with them and he will prevent them from getting into too much trouble. How much trouble can the three of them get into? Not like we are staying in a major city. 

"My room Mr. Clark," I decide on my room so the guys don't convince him to go out with them and plus they won't bother me at all because they fear I will somehow prevent them from going out.

He kisses the side of my neck. "Your room it is. Now was that so hard to make a decision?" Ryder is only teasing me because we have had this conversation before. When it comes to the bed room I let him take control because day in and day out I have to be in control. Also can't forget all the decision making I have to do all in one day. Can really burn a girl out, but I have to in order to keep the guys on the straight and narrow. 

Once they find their own soulmate, like Dimitri and Skylar, I'll be able to loosen the tight reigns because they will now be her problem, whomever her is. The thought of Ryder settling down with someone else cause the air to get caught in my lungs and a sharp pain to my heart. Whenever I think about him marrying some one else and starting a family with them my body reacts negativity. I know I have no right to get upset with him being with someone else when numerous times he has expressed wanting to be with me and I keep shooting him down.

He is still standing there waiting for me to respond to his question. I lean in close and nip at his ear. "No Mr. Clark," I say huskily before I dart away from him and into the hotel.

Ryder waste no time chasing me. We race through the lobby like a couple of teenagers drawing the attention of a family checking in. While I'm distracted by the gawking family and hotel receptionist Ryder catches me. He grabs around me and hoist me over his shoulder so I'm dangling upside down along his back.

The women shoots us a disapproving glare where as the husband seems like he's about to high five Ryder. Thankfully I'm tossed over Ryder's shoulder and not Tray's because Tray would have said something that would more than likely embarrassed everyone.