Steel Wolf Book 3

Lucan and Kinsley

My sister has disappeared leaving me in charge of raising my four year old nephew. Since she's been missing for so long now and the police knowing the circles she runs in are not the greatest. Drug. Alcohol. Prostitution. They have just declared her deceased. Currently our drug addict mother and her boyfriend are trying to get custody of my nephew. They didn't even wait for the ink to dry on her death certificate and they are already trying to take him. The money is all they see and hence why they want him. He might be my nephew, but I've been more of a mother to him than his own. I've practically raised him. My sister tried to stay clean, but she was to far gone. Now I'm trying to fight to keep him with me and since I'm pretty sure my mom's sleeping with a judge, at her boyfriend's direction, I'm losing. But my luck all changed when I came across a letter my sister was writing to someone name Lucan Tayler explaining how he has a son, my nephew. At least now I have a name, but what I didn't realize was my nephew's daddy is a famous rock star.

Coming to Wattpad after Ryder's POV is basically finished (promise I wont take as long on his as I did Dimitri)