Chapter 24

Supposedly right before a tornado roars though the storm completely calms to nothing and then boom a tornado is destroying the land. Well in this analogy the screaming fans are the tornado and the land is Mason and Tray. We had the calm and now the tornado is ranging upon us. I should had realized at some point someone was going to notice the members of Steel Wolf sneaking though. Sure I got fifty percent of them out of the building without mishap, but I was wanting one hundred percent. I'm a perfectionist after all. 

Of course the fifty percent who were caught was Tray and Mason. My hawk eyes zoom in on them making sure one of them doesn't disappear to test their dicks. We still need to remain focused on our main objective. Get out of this fucking hospital! Sadly now reaching out goal became a little more difficult.

Once the guys names were yelled the flood gates opened. Chaotic was barring down upon us and I didn't have our normal security to protect us. We had forgone them to stay under the radar better. Now I was regretting that decision. 

While the guys were being surrounded by over zealous fans I was seeking a staff member who was not star struck by the guys. Luckily I found an older women who was yelling at everyone to go back to their rooms or get back to work. 

I sided up next to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned to glare at me and I threw my hands in the air. "I'm their manager. Is there any way to get some hospital security down here? I promise you all we want to do is get out of your hospital."

She eyes me for a second before nodding her head and picking up the phone. All I could hear was her side of the conversation, but I was able to tell she was calling for back up. I mouthed her thank you. 

Before I fight my way to Tray and Mason I sent Ryder a quick text informing him on what's happening. I slip my phone in my pocket not waiting on a response from him. Then I brace myself for the battle I was about to fight. I walk around the growing mob seeking a way I could slip in to the rescue. On my search I catch Mason's pleading eyes. The guys love their fans, but I don't at all blame them when they want peace from the life. For example today is one of those days, but to the normal person all they see are two smiling rockers posing for pictures and signing autographs. They would never realize this was the last thing they want to be doing this morning.

Security finally makes an appearance and who I believe to be the president of the hospital approaches me.

"How can I help," he wants to know nervously glancing around the chaotic emergency room.

I bite my bottom lip. "First if you could get your staff under control that would be helpful and then have them force patients back into their rooms. Anyone who is visiting that won't cooperate in returning to person they are visiting rooms should then be removed from the hospital." 

He leaves me standing there and dishes out my orders to his staff. I slap my hand against my forehead. Why am I the one that needs to come up with a plan? Shouldn't he have some idea on how to handle this. As I move close to my guys I over hear the president instruct his staff on the directions I had given. I also over hear him threaten to fire any staff member not  following his direct overs. Well at least we are now making some headway on getting out of her.

A slight opening appears in the mob with a direct route to the guys and without a second thought I squeeze my way through. Thankfully I reach them without much difficultly.

"Get us the fuck out of here," Mason whispers in my ear. 

I believe Mason has claustrophobia, but only with crowds. He has no problem being in small spaces thankfully because living on the bus would be next to impossible for him. Over the years he has learned how to handle himself. The beginning was worse. A time or two I would find him outside attempting to re center himself. As long as he is able to mentally prepare himself for crowds he does okay, but when they are sudden we enter a different ballgame.