Chapter 32

Harper, Jack, Skylar, Vanessa and myself find ourselves on the outer edge watching the guys be over whelmed by the mob. This was not at all what I had been promised over the phone yesterday. The manager and owner had guaranteed no one would know we where here unless we wanted them to. The VIP section was completely going to be ours. I needed to find the manager and fast.

Ryder catches my eyes and frowns in my direction he too is not happy with the turn in events. I offer him a reassuring smile while I make my way to the bar. The bartender watches me approach with weary eyes. I'm sure my expression is anything, but pleasant. Being lied to is not something I take lightly.

"Can I help you," the bartender asks with a slight quiver in his voice. Bitchy Aubree is definitely out and ready to play.

"Manager now," I demand with narrowing my eyes. 

The bartender nods his head up and down quickly before rushing off to follow my instruction. I turn to rest my back against the bar while I wait keeping a close eyes on what was happening. Mason had a pained expression. Once again the poor guy was surrounded by people without any warning. Tray was trying to play buffer for him and slowly direct Mason to the edge of the crowd. If they get backed against the wall Mason is more than likely going to have a panic attack. 

Out of the corner of my eyes I catch Harper and Vanessa holding Skylar back and quickly seek to see the cause of her hostility. Doesn't take me long to see why. A few girls were clinging to Dimitri and pawing at him. One even reaches up to kiss his cheek. Dimitri's eyes keep shifting to Skylar. His express is like an open door. Dimitri is not at all pleased and concerned about Skylar. Ryder seems to be in the same boat. The  two of them continuously attempt to break away from the women pawing at them.

I need to stay in Aubree manager mode because if I was to slip into Aubree girlfriend mode nothing would be accomplished. Plus other then our core group no one knows Ryder and I are together, but then again by the way the women are treating Dimitri they don't care. 

The bartender and a new gentleman approach me. The new person has a sleazy smile and his face and I don't take to kindly to the way he want blatantly checking out my body. When they reach me the bartender returns to the bar and the gentleman stops before me.

"I was informed you wish to speak with me." He holds his hand out for me to take and for once in my life I contemplate not shaking someone's hand. I don't take kindly when people fuck with my family. "My name is Chris. I'm the manager."

My good manners with out when I take his hand. The feel of his skin against mine makes my skin crawl. "Aubree Parker. Steel Wolf's manager." 

He raises my hand to his lips and kisses the back of my hand. I snatch it back the moment I can. He eyes me as though I am presenting him with a challenge. I glace over my shoulder praying Ryder didn't see the exchange, but by the fire in his eyes he did. When he goes to shove his way through the crowd I shake my head stopping him. Ryder needs to remember yes I am his girlfriend, but I'm also his manager. This is not the first time I've been hit on like this and nor will it be the last. 

"Let me get you a drink and we can talk," Chris say's taking my elbow and turning me towards the bar. He nods to the bartender and drinks are soon placed before us. Chris picks up his and takes a drink where as I leave mine on the bar. I have no desire to take a drink offered by this prick. He's trying to play a game with me. Newsflash asshole I mastered this game many years ago.

I take a step back from him when he crowds my personal space. "I was promised the entire VIP section to ourselves with no one else here." I gesture to the room. "And as you can see that promise was not delivered." I take out my phone and snap some pictures wanting the evidence in case the bar tries to sue us when I cancel payment. A few videos end up on my phone when a time stamp and a location indicated. Over the years I've learned what a judge would need to see in order to throws cases like this one out the window.