Chapter 66

Ryder didn't comment on the fact the couple was visual upset instead he asked Dimitri if him and Skylar wanted to watch a show. So we spent the remainder of the afternoon lounging on the couch. Around the time we were about to order some luck there was a knock at the door. Skylar went to open the door revealing Lucan, Mason and Tray on the other side.

Tray strolled in like he owned the place demanding he was hungry. Lucan and Mason were more reserved when the entered, but their stomachs were not. The second they entered the room their stomachs were making there presences known.

Skylar asked them if they would like to eat lunch with us. Dimitri rolled his eyes and shook his head when the guys said they could eat something. Soon our party of four turned into a party of seven, but I wasn't complaining. Life was starting to go back to normal, but I couldn't help thinking this was the calm before the storm. That the proverbial other shoe was about to drop.

Myself and Skylar kicked out our added additions when the time came for us to get ready. The three of them moan and groaned the entire way to the door. Could they have stayed sure, but after the amount of complaining they were doing I was ready for them to go.

Skylar and I went to out respectful bedrooms. While I was deciding on what to wear Ryder joined me and took up residents on the bed. He was in the middle sitting up with his back resting against the pillows watching my every move.

"You could go back to the sitting room and watch tv," I encouraged him glancing over my shoulder and still shuffling through some of the new clothes I bought.

"Not a chance. Nothing on TV will be anywhere as entertaining at watching you get ready," he sweet talks me. I roll my eyes at his ridiculousness. If he wants to lay in bed and be bored to tears watching me get ready tis his decision.

One of my new dresses catches my eyes. My new purchase was a black form fitting ruched mini dress. There was a bit of silver mixed in with the black giving the dress a shiny sparkly appearance. There was a square neckline with spaghetti straps, ruched draw stings on each side and backless. Pair the dress with some silver glitter Stilettos with strings go up the legs and I was set. The only one hotter than me at the bar could be Skylar, she bought the same dress, but in red.

Thinking maybe we could go as twins I send her a quick text to see which dress she chose and she responds by sending me a picture the red one. A laugh escapes over how great minds think alike.

From the bed Ryder tilts his head the side, "what's so funny," he asks.

"Nothing... other than Skylar and I picked the same dress to wear just different colors." Ryder shakes his head and goes back to studying me

With him watching I find the confidence to slip on a sexy matching lace and panty set. Ryder has to adjust himself a few times as he watches me slip on my undergarments. Once they are in place he lets out a groan and stalks me.

I hold up a hand stopping him. "We both know if you touch me we aren't leaving this room tonight and my dress deserves a night out." I pout.

Ryder staggers backwards in the direction of the bathroom. "For the dress," he declares punching his fist in the air. More quietly he says, "fuck the dress." He then disappears behind the bathroom door. Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out what he is doing. 

While Ryder takes care of his problem I continue to get ready. I curl my blonde locks of hair and put them into a side pony tail over my left shoulder leaving a little bump on top with a few lose strands on the other side. Next is my makeup. Normally I stick to what would look natural, but not tonight. Tonight I go for darker eye makeup. I want to do something out of the norm for me.