Chapter 53 (part one)

I take a second to enjoy Ryder's ass being show cased in his tight jeans feeling lucky to be able to call him mine. The boys turn around when I clear my throat and my sex clenches as he runs his eyes over me. They alight with passion. I strut my way over to him enjoying the power I hold.

When I reach him he wraps an arm around my hips and pull me in close to me. Whispering in my ear he says, "I'm going to have to keep you close or else I might lose you to the vulture who may be circling." A smile blooms in my lips over his comment completely different from earlier when he basically said he would be keeping a slight distance from me. I glance at Skylar who is wearing a similar expression to my own. Dimitri has her tucked in close to his side not allowing any distance between the two of them.

"Like what you see I gather," I say flirting with him under my lashes.

He nods his head. "Very much," he rasps. "I'm not going to be able to let you out of my sight looking the way you are."

My heart flutters with happiness latching onto the hope he is in better spirts that the time alone with Dimitri helped him and this all isn't only an act. A slight glint in his eyes worries me, but when it disappears I push my worries to the side and focus on having a night out without any crazy fans. 

My wish is thrown out the window the second I turn around the corner with my arm linked in Ryder's because about six girls stand clustered around Wicked Minion. What happened to no one extra coming and by they way they are dressed they believe the are coming to the party.

Hayes must see the fire in my eyes because he scurries over and hastily says, "I had nothing to do with this. Promise like you I found out when I came down." I nod my head and he shrinks away. 

A small part of me is impressed they actually came down to the lobby on time unlike Steel Wolf. Who I noticed other than Ryder and Dimitri are absent. Skylar too noticed their lack of appearance and is already pulling out her phone. I'm not so sure her busying herself with figuring out where the others are is either her trying to be helpful or not wanting to deal with the uninvited guests. 

Ryder tugs my arm back when I go to step towards the oblivious group. I spin around and glare at him with my hands on my hips. "Aubree," he says in a no nonsense tone. "Let them have their fun. They don't seem like they are going to cause any problem." Such a guy observation. Of course they are going  to cause problems they are females after all. "You let us have our fun. Plus the more you try to stop them the worse they are going to act out. Also you don't want to call them out in front of mixed company." He shrugs his shoulders. "If it makes you feel better you can yell at them later. When there are no extra ears."

"Fine," I mutter. Seeing the logic in his words, but still not happy with this turn in events. I feel as though if I don't say anything they will this this behavior is okay, but I can also see Ryder's point. For once I'm going to go against my instincts and follow Ryder.

Slowly we make our way towards the group. I catch Axel's eyes and he actually seems guilty over their actions. Good at least one of them sees the errors in their way without me having to say anything. 

"Aubree," Logan practically yells skipping over to me and throwing an arm over my shoulder, to which Ryder shoves off. Ryder actions does nothing to end Logan's over the top energy. "When are we leaving?" He steps to the side and starts to dance in place. "Because I'm so ready to get my dance on." I detect a slight slur to his words. Seems the part started already back in their rooms. "Right ladies," he calls out to the girls.

Who all start to giggle and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. One of them eyes Dimitri and then Ryder. "You weren't lying," she squeals reminding me of a pig. "Steel Wolf was also coming to the bar."

Ryder gently squeezes me reminding me to play nice, but him brushing off Logan from me was okay. Talk about double standards. 

Skylar comes up on my other side and links her arm with mine. "You are not alone in dealing with these bimbos. If one comes anywhere near Ryder and you aren't there I will put their fake ass's in their place." She whispers the last part and the fake smile never leaves her lips.

"And I'll do the same for you with Dimitri," I whisper back. She turns and gives me a real smile.

The girls eyes Dimitri and Ryder with interest, but lucky for them decide to do nothing more. At least while Skylar and I are standing there with their arms tightly around us. Also helps they are completely ignoring the girls and only talking to each other or the members of Wicked Minion.

Surprisingly Adam is the next to join our group. He keeps his distance, but still runs his eyes over me. Unlike when Ryder was checking me out I feel dirty and have the desire to change my dress. Adam says nothing, but sends me a cocky smirk. The asshole knows exactly what he is doing. Ryder sensing my discomfort tightens his hold on me and while maintaining eye contact with Adam kisses me. Adam stomps away and immerses himself into the group of girls. Every now and again he glances my way to see if I'm paying attention. So he is trying to make me jealous. Jokes on him I could care less what the fuck he does.

Finally the others join us. Lucan shakes his head when he notices the girls while Tray and Mason send glares my way. Not afraid of either one of them I face them head on. "Why the glares? Is it because I look better then the two of you?"

"No," Tray says narrowing his eyes. He then points to the women. "I thought we weren't allowed to invite anyone else or I would have invited the women I just kicked from my bed out. She was really something else and I would have loved for another go at her after the party. But no I was following the rules and told her to get out and by the way she left she will not be coming back."

"So sorry Tray," I say extending the word so. 

"No you aren't," he pouts. One of the women catches his eyes and a new glint enters his eyes. "But maybe I'll forgive you anyway." Without waiting for a response he struts over to the awaiting women who practically faint at the sight of him. Mason shrugs his shoulders and joins his band brother. 

Lucan comes to stand with us. "Aubree care to explain why you aren't over there exploding?"

"Someone convinced me not to," I say glancing up at Ryder. "But don't think they won't be getting a tongue lashing for this. I still plan on taking my pound of flesh for there actions. Not following a direct order from me is not okay."

"So if you are going to yell at them then why let this happen? Are you starting to go soft? Back in the day you would have had our asses."

"And you still did whatever you could to piss me off. Ryder convinced me to let this play out and yell later."

"Whatever you want to do manager lady."

I can't keep my eyes open any longer, but I wanted to post something. This chapter is nowhere near finished I still want to write about their time at the bar. But since I haven't posted in awhile I wanted to post this. Next goal is to finish this chapter tomorrow.