Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to Groeniedraak for their kind words the other morning! Thank you again!

I bite back my laughter. Seems Tray has already uncovered the truth. That was fast. "Damn I feel sorry for the ladies you bring back to your room if that was any indication on how long you last."

I can picture him pacing his room in aggravation. "I'll have you know that on a normal day I would last longer than that. My worry of not being able to have an erection spurred me on."

"Sure," I say playfully rolling my eyes even though he can't see me.

Tray growls into the phone like a dog. "I'm not getting into this with my manager."

"Tray I'm hurt," I tell him faking pain. "And here I thought after everything we've been through together I was more than just your manager."

He grumbles some kind of reply into the phone I can't make out, but before I can answer Ryder steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hips. Shoot I missed my opportunity. 

He raises his brow when we sees me on the phone. I mouth Tray's name and he holds his hand out for the phone. Once I hand him my phone he walks away and I can't help put ogle his ass. I lick my lips enjoying the view before me before I slip into the bathroom.

While I'm taking care of business I can hear raised voices coming from the other room. Tray was not at all a fan of our little joke. I smile to myself wishing I could have been a fly on the wall when he found out, but then I remember how he found out and I was glad I wasn't there. Sure they guys share more with me then I ever want to know and I've seen more then I ever want to see, but I draw the line at watching them get themselves off. Now if Ryder wanted to give me a show I wouldn't complain. 

My sex clenches at the thought of watching him stroke himself. I finish what I was doing and head back into our room. My thoughts were still consumed by Ryder and my need for him was increasing. He was turning me into a horny mess.

Ryder had my phone clenched in his hand so tightly I feared for the phone's life. I join him in front of the window and rescue the poor defenseless phone. His back muscles stiffen at my touch. Now what. I left him alone for no more then ten minutes.

"Tray wanted me to tell you Mason was doing better," he states frigidly. 

I nod my head. "Good I'm glad. I was worried about him."

Ryder turns to face me and cups my face in his hands running his eyes all over my features. "You would of told me if you and Mason had a relationship like you and me. Right?"

I stare at him in confusion. I've never had a relationship with someone else like I have with Ryder. Why would he even thinking that? Because Mason used me as a pillow? All of them have literally drooled on my at one point or another. He never got this upset before. 

"Aubree your silence is killing me," he sighs running his hand through his hair. 

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and reach out to rest my hand on his heart. "Ryder," I murmur. "The relationship I have with each of the guys is slightly different. But the one I have with you is completely different from them. I love all of you, but in different ways. You are going to have to accept this moving forward or we aren't going to work."

He rest his hand over mine. "Seeing you with them never bothered me before... till now," he mumbles.

I fight back a laugh realizing now would not be a good time for laughter. "It's because we are in an official relationship. We just told the guys we are together and we are still trying to figure out how to be a couple."