Chapter 64

His tongue presses against my lips and I let him in. He groans while running his tongue along mine. I press myself even tighter against him. Thirsty for his kisses and he doesn't disappoint in the least. My arms tighten around his neck. The hot water licks at my sensitive skin like thousands of tongues.

Ryder pulls away from me and watches me closely to how I react to him pulling down the straps of my top. When I don't push him away or ask him to stop he slides the other strap down, exposing my chest to his eyes. He stares at them with darkened eyes and with a shaking hand he runs his fingers over me. My nipples harden under his attention.

He glances at me and smiles, which I return. In the next breath he latches onto my other nipple and runs his tongue around the delicate skin. Leaving open mouth kisses in his wake.

"Fuck the skin on your breasts is so soft." He says against me. I tilt my head back giving him easier accesses to them. He rests his hands on back supporting me while he continues to suck, lick and kiss me.

My bottom half rubs against him and a moan escapes past my lips. "I need you," I moan. Too much time has lapsed since he was last inside of me. The water laps around us warming our already flushed skin. "Now," I say with a command.

Ryder answers my demand by slipping a finger under my bottoms and stroking my bottom lips, but avoiding touching my clit. Even when I try to tell him with my body what I desire he still manages to avoid touching me.

"Ryder you're not being very nice," I snap when once again he passes of the spot I'm dripping for him to touch.

He takes small love bites up my neck till he reaches my ear. "Not out here Sweetheart. I won't have you coming apart in my arms when anyone can just walk in. Your orgasms are for my eyes only."

"Then let's take this to the bedroom," I say breathlessly sliding off him and exiting the hot tub with my top in hand.

I glance back over my shoulder and see Ryder has his hands under his head and he is leaning back with his eyes closed. "I'm kind of enjoying sitting in the hot tub." By his smirk I can tell he's messing with me and I get an idea.

I shrug my shoulders, "okay," I tell him continuing on my path to the bed room. Once I reach the room I drop my top on the bathroom floor and remove the bottoms. I return to the doorway and peek my head out so see Ryder watching me with a raised brow. So I dangle my bottoms out the door so he could see I had removed them. Then I shut the door and race to the bed because before I shut the door I heard water splashing loudly.

I lay on the middle of the bed with my legs parted. Since he wouldn't touch the part of my body crave him I run my own fingers over my clit and start to run already feeling an orgasm building. Right as I'm about to come the door swings open and a heavy breathing Ryder enters.

His eyes zoom in on what I was doing. "Where you trying to get yourself off without me," he questions darkly. "I told you Sweetheart your orgasms are mine and mine alone."

I whimper when he pulls my fingers from my body to run his tongue and mouth of them. His tongue sending a shock wave directly to my core. Once he's satisfied he got all the liquid of my fingers he looms above me cages me in and kisses me.

"The taste from your fingers was only a tease. My mouth craves more," he says huskily.

He trails his down my body only stopping to kiss each of my nipples. When he reaches my core he runs his tongue over my lips and probes my entrance. Still not coming in contact with the part of my body craving him.

"Ryder," I moan and plead, "please."

"Please what Sweetheart," he asks with a wolfish smile then continues to torture me.